To Matthew Udall

Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To Matthew Udall

Why is MSC taking so long to process my K3 application. Please advise...I am dying here.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:36 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Matthew Udall

Originally posted by GOZO
Why is MSC taking so long to process my K3 application. Please advise...I am dying here.
Please don't direct questions to me by name. I'm not your attorney, nor do I know one thing about you, your spouse or the unique facts in your case. Thanks.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm.....sure, I won't direct questions to you. But do you have any gossip regarding the MSC process times?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:46 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm.....sure, I won't direct questions to you. But do you have any gossip regarding the MSC process times?
Gozo, somebody posting on another NG with a NOA1 from July 29th was approved today! So you should be definitely be next. =) Check it out on Tenni's website if you want, she posted it on there too.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:51 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we recently heard that they are now being hit with family based I-485's (intake & initial processing plus the EAD and AP work). My guess is that they are busy scrambling to get that process, the staff, procedures, the file room, mail room (loading dock), the IBIS triage, all set up to handle that new and huge work load. That might even be why we did not receive the last NBC report... they "might" be a little busy right now with this new assignment given to them.

And I'll bet they started gearing up for this, perhaps slightly before we were given the news that they are being saddled with this new work.

The good news is that the NBC is a beautiful, state of the art facility, with lots of space to expand. When I was there last fall, they were “VERY, VERY� understaffed, but perhaps that has changed for the better now. They have the room (physical space) to easily take on this new work, but they still have to go through the transition in getting ready to do this new work, plus I’m sure there is a lot of staff training going on in connection with this new assignment (and lets hope they now have the staff to handle this increased work load).

This is all speculation on my part.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 2:52 am
Booger

"Matthew Udall" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by GOZO
    > > Why is MSC taking so long to process my K3 application. Please
    > > advise...I am dying here.
    > Please don't direct questions to me by name. I'm not your attorney, nor
    > do I know one thing about you, your spouse or the unique facts in your
    > case. Thanks.

Hey Matt, that's pretty harsh. You're a part of this newsgroup and represent
yourself as a lawyer. What's wrong with someone asking you a question? We're
all pretty desperate in here.

Booger

Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Booger
"Matthew Udall" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by GOZO
    > > Why is MSC taking so long to process my K3 application. Please
    > > advise...I am dying here.
    > Please don't direct questions to me by name. I'm not your attorney, nor
    > do I know one thing about you, your spouse or the unique facts in your
    > case. Thanks.

Booger
Booger I think it is a matter of legalese. He didn't say he wouldn't answer questions...only requested not to have them directed to him by name...I noticw that he and Folinsky answer most of the questions that are put to them by asking them for an opinion near the end of the post.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:55 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Booger

Booger
I just asked that questions not be directed to me by name, as I don't want others to think that is the way to get me to answer. I don't read every post (don't have the time) and I don't answer every post that I read. Just because I visit the group does not mean I'm anybody's attorney or obligated to answer any given post.

Besides, aren't you the one who always says an attorney is not necessary in this type of case unless someone has a criminal record?

Last edited by Matthew Udall; Oct 17th 2003 at 6:57 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
I just asked that questions not be directed to me by name, as I don't want others to think that is the way to get me to answer. I don't read every post (don't have the time) and I don't answer every post that I read. Just because I visit the group does not mean I'm anybody's attorney or obligated to answer any given post.

Besides, aren't you the one who always says an attorney is not necessary in this type of case unless someone has a criminal record?
I would personally like to thank Mr. Udall for posting to this group. The answers he provides obviously come with a great deal of knowledge and experience in the field of Immigration law. I understand and respect his request to not address him directly and I think everyone else should respect this request as well.