MAILING I-90 QUESTION

Old May 5th 2009, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default MAILING I-90 QUESTION

On the instruction how and where to mail the I-90 application it clearly states:

FILE THIS APPLICATION WITH APPROPRIATE FEES TO THE FOLLOWING LOCKBOX ADDRES: USCIS
P.O.BOX 21262
PHOENIX , AZ 850 36

AND FOR EXPRESS/ COURIER DELIVERIES, USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

USCIS
ATTN: I-90
1820 SKYHARBOR, CIRCLE S FLOOR 1
PHOENIX, AZ 850 34

My question is , is Priority Mail consider as Express or courier delivery if I will require signature on it? Thank you guys.
Old May 5th 2009, 11:28 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MAILING I-90 QUESTION

Originally Posted by milan79
On the instruction how and where to mail the I-90 application it clearly states:

FILE THIS APPLICATION WITH APPROPRIATE FEES TO THE FOLLOWING LOCKBOX ADDRES: USCIS
P.O.BOX 21262
PHOENIX , AZ 850 36

USCIS
PHOENIX, AZ 850 34

My question is , is Priority Mail consider as Express or courier delivery if I will require signature on it? Thank you guys.
I've never looked at I-90 instructions, but I'm surprised they all come to Phoenix!?

US Postal Service Priority Mail would not be express or courier, in my opinion. That would be Fed Ex or UPS or DHL.

Rene
Old May 5th 2009, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rene
Thank you Did you read my Infopass experience today? I am surprised too I thought it would be California. Gosh, processing times for CSC ( I am assuming thats where it will go after AZ?) is October 15th grrrr. Poppy, if you read this, remember when you filed yours , how long it took to get your GC? And when you mailed it do you also receive some Notice or receipt that they got it and its processing? Thank you.
Old May 6th 2009, 12:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Priority would only use the signature required PO mailing address if you sent it to the USCIS with a signature requirement.

Send it certified mail, return receipt requested. The green card used for the return receipt request is sent back to you with the signature.
Old May 6th 2009, 12:22 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rene
Thank you Did you read my Infopass experience today? I am surprised too I thought it would be California. Gosh, processing times for CSC ( I am assuming thats where it will go after AZ?) is October 15th grrrr. Poppy, if you read this, remember when you filed yours , how long it took to get your GC? And when you mailed it do you also receive some Notice or receipt that they got it and its processing? Thank you.
I am replying to this lol before read what happened to day

Mine went to Laguna Nigual in SoCal and it took 6 months to get back.

I sent it so that I could track it online and that was enough, I go the date it was recieved..... after a few months I called my lovely local congressmans office and she got the ball rolling and had the GC within the week.
Old May 6th 2009, 3:08 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

m,

Anything sent via US Postal Service can use the PO Box address.

Anything sent by other than US Postal Service cannot use the PO Box address.

Recognize what "PO Box" means, and who controls and has access to them.

Regards, JEff

P.O.BOX 21262
PHOENIX , AZ 850 36

USCIS
PHOENIX, AZ 850 34

Old May 6th 2009, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys. Already mailed it . Now just counting the months to get the GC