Made a boo boo

Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

norfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to behold
Default Made a boo boo

I just realized that I omitted to include something in my N-400. Under children I only mentioned my son. However, my deceased husband had a daughter with his previous wife who I have never considered my step daughter (I met her twice) but strictly speaking I suppose she is. I do know her name and date of birth but have no idea of her whereabouts.

I fully intend to mention this at the interview, but how much trouble am I in already??

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Made a boo boo

Originally Posted by norfolkbroad
I
I fully intend to mention this at the interview, but how much trouble am I in already??
Do exactly that .... and say what you said here
they will change your answer if warranted ...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

norfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to beholdnorfolkbroad is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I thought this might be considered falsifying information or something and could lead to consequences.......
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norfolkbroad
Thanks, I thought this might be considered falsifying information or something and could lead to consequences.......
There are often question that could go either way for people
they are used to it .. they have a red pen especially for the occasion
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:55 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

What Ray said.

At the interview they'll go through your N400 line by line and give you an 'opportunity' ( ) to 'fess up to stuff.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to you both. I had visions of being deported due to lack of moral character