Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Why did you include with your form I-129F?

Why did you include with your form I-129F?

Old Aug 20th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

lolita will become famous soon enoughlolita will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Why did you include with your form I-129F?

Hi, I would like to know what did you guys include with your I-129F form? I know that I have to send the form G325A as well, but what other documents are requiered?? besides the ones asked in the form such as a passport style color photograph, copy of certificate of naturalization, etc, what other things do I have to include? please help me this, I am almost ready to send my form, but I am not sure about all the stuff that they are asking for. thank you so much.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 5:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did you include with your form I-129F?

Originally Posted by lolita
Hi, I would like to know what did you guys include with your I-129F form? I know that I have to send the form G325A as well, but what other documents are requiered?? besides the ones asked in the form such as a passport style color photograph, copy of certificate of naturalization, etc, what other things do I have to include? please help me this, I am almost ready to send my form, but I am not sure about all the stuff that they are asking for. thank you so much.
You have to include proof that you've met in person within the past two years. For that, I included my travel itinerary, boarding passes, and passport pages stamped showing I traveled to see him. Also included photos of us together in Turkey. My lawyer also advised sending some proof that we are communicating regularly, so I included some phone bills and envelopes showing we correspond.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Thank you so much for the info provided, it has really been very helpfull, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss, I will also include my boarding pass, and tons of pictures of my boyfriend and I taken during my trip to Cuba, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for the info provided, it has really been very helpfull, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss, I will also include my boarding pass, and tons of pictures of my boyfriend and I taken during my trip to Cuba, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
You don't need to include tons. Just a handful, maybe. Just to prove you were together.

Rene
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: Why did you include with your form I-129F?

Thanks Rene, I'm more that thankfull to you for all your comments and suggestions, I will include just a few then. Also, I have another concern, do you think that the fact that I met him through the internet and just 7 months ago, will affect the decision of the government to grant the visa??????
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:10 am

Thanks Rene, I'm more that thankfull to you for all your comments and suggestions, I will include just a few then. Also, I have another concern, do you think that the fact that I met him through the internet and just 7 months ago, will affect the decision of the government to grant the visa??????
Nope, it won't affect it at all. People have met and married quicker than that and have been successful. It should not be an issue.

Rene
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:11 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on - did you say Cuba?

I thought USCs are not supposed to travel to Cuba?
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

I'm cuban, and I acquired my citizenship by naturalization, so I'm allow to travel to cuba once every 3 years, how sad!!!!!