Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

immigration attorney recommendation

immigration attorney recommendation

Old Apr 18th 2019, 8:16 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration attorney recommendation

Originally Posted by nudda
Thanks for sharing your experience. I actually am not too far off your situation. I am close to the 7th month for the i485 pending, have a USC girlfriend and have not bought a property because i want to get a better rate on the mortgage showing them i am here to stay via GC. Maybe I can do something simialr to you? Would it be possible for you to share the redacted letter you sent to the office of the Senator so that I can use it as a template? I am sure my girlfiend will support me on this. p.s: No plans to marry yet Thanks!
I googled her office and just sent a web form email, stating my timeline and the difference with the one shown online and asked them to enquire, the other part I added was “The uncertainty of my future status means that my US citizen girlfriend and I can’t move forward on any long term plans.”

Her office sent me 2 forms to return, one had to be signed by my employer and the other by me, and I think I had to send a copy of my receipt notice.

Last edited by tht; Apr 18th 2019 at 8:22 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2019, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: immigration attorney recommendation

Thanks tht. I've decided to wait but still would welcome a recommended immigration attorney for future use.