i need help

Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

hondzia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i need help

Originally Posted by meauxna
There have been a LOT of complaints about that company. There is only the visa application charge, payable to the Embassy, for a visitor visa. It's about $131 US.

You should be very cautious about paying fees like that to a 'visa company'. Especially one with as many complaints as they have.

You can apply directly on the US Embassy website. http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/niv/b2.html
yes i know i rang them and when they told me a price i thought its some kind of joke? and lady on the phone wasnt really nice and she didnt answer for all my questiones, oh well maybe she had bad day lol, anyway thank you for help
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:13 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hondzia
yes i know i rang them and when they told me a price i thought its some kind of joke? and lady on the phone wasnt really nice and she didnt answer for all my questiones, oh well maybe she had bad day lol, anyway thank you for help
Just do it yourself. Your chances of success for a B2 probably aren't particularly high, but using a middle man such as you listed is not going to make it any better.

While I'm there, Sunday best clothes and interview demeanour at all times at the embassy.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

hondzia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Just do it yourself. Your chances of success for a B2 probably aren't particularly high, but using a middle man such as you listed is not going to make it any better.

While I'm there, Sunday best clothes and interview demeanour at all times at the embassy.
ohh ok, thank you for help, i ll open my visa case by US Embassy...thank you all for your help
Old Mar 25th 2010, 1:45 am
Busy at Work

lifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of lightlifehouse51 is a glorious beacon of light

There's a reason why Poland is one of the few EU countries that is not a Visa Waiver Country (I'm assuming High Visa-refusal Rate in the past). So it'll be important for you to be well-prepared for the Tourist Visa interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Make sure you bring copies of your UK/Poland Bank Statements, Proof of evidence of residence in the UK (Rental Contracts, etc.), Evidence of a stable job in the UK, etc. When it comes to getting all the documents ready for the interview, you'd rather overkill than not having enough stuff.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 3:16 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hondzia
hello ever1, i have questione, i would like to travel to usa on b2 visa my questione is, do i need invitation if im not staying longer then half year? i have few friends in usa who i would like to visit, but im not satying at any1's house longer then few days, so do i need invitation of anybody or i just can try to get visa without invitation?
Observation: The B-2 process is one of the more subjective adjudications in the immigration field. Consular Officers have admitted that the decision is often made just by watching the person walk up to the window. Also, the visa game assumes that you are not qualified for the visa.

Impression -- your posts do not strike me as showing that you are a "visitor" at all. This is not meant as criticism. You may very well be intending just a visit.

The above information is meant as general comment. No advice given nor intended.