Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I have a friend who needs help fast

I have a friend who needs help fast

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:27 am
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice
Default I have a friend who needs help fast

my step son has a friend who was brought here by his Mother when he was 2 years old , both had no papers . this young man is 26 years old and was caught by the INS and told to file papers or get deported . so what must he do
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:34 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have a friend who needs help fast

Originally Posted by letysjim
my step son has a friend who was brought here by his Mother when he was 2 years old , both had no papers . this young man is 26 years old and was caught by the INS and told to file papers or get deported . so what must he do

Hey you!!

Your friend needs a VERY GOOD lawyer, his situation is way too complex
Sorry I can't be of any help!

Take care

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Feb 2nd 2005 at 3:41 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:36 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letysjim
Probably the best thing he can do for himself is to get a good, competent, immigration attorney who specializes in this sort of case. That's what I'd do if I were in his shoes, and that's what I would recommend to him if he were my friend.

Rene
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:41 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Probably the best thing he can do for himself is to get a good, competent, immigration attorney who specializes in this sort of case. That's what I'd do if I were in his shoes, and that's what I would recommend to him if he were my friend.

Rene

You are so sweet!! I love your new avatar!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:43 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
You are so sweet!! I love your new avatar!!
Thank you, Hyper! I'm finally spinning. LOL The one of us at the Grand Canyon is so dark though The big version is in the PhotoPost area, though.

Rene
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:44 am

Thank you, Hyper! I'm finally spinning. LOL The one of us at the Grand Canyon is so dark though The big version is in the PhotoPost area, though.

Rene
LOL LOL LOL

You are welcome stylish girlie!!
The picture of the Grand Canyon is awesome, I saved it as one of my wallpapers!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
LOL LOL LOL

You are welcome stylish girlie!!
The picture of the Grand Canyon is awesome, I saved it as one of my wallpapers!!
Wow, you did? Woo hoo, I'm a star!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:51 am

Wow, you did? Woo hoo, I'm a star!

Yes you are!!<insert flashing lights here>
Hey girlie.. we are hi-jacking another thread.. just like in the old times!!
Sorry Jim!!