Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I cant believe it , approved today

I cant believe it , approved today

Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:02 pm
bob austin

Default I cant believe it , approved today

Last edited by bob austin; Nov 5th 2003 at 5:03 am.

Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I cant believe it , approved today

Originally posted by bob austin
I have to record my good news. My fiance is from Ethiopia and we have been waiting since May 5, for this news. It took over five months, but we are finally approved at the nebraska center. I was really feeling down in the blues today, and now this news is like a summer rain. I called Desta on the phone and she was crying and her family were all yelling and I am just so thankful that we can be together soon. I hope that we do not have problems with the embassy there.

I hope for all your approvals and the same joy and happiness of this day

congratulations bob,

good luck with the rest of the process

linda
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:23 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cant believe it , approved today

Bob,

Congratulations to you and Desta.

Originally posted by bob austin
I have to record my good news. My fiance is from Ethiopia and we have been waiting since May 5, for this news. It took over five months, but we are finally approved at the nebraska center. I was really feeling down in the blues today, and now this news is like a summer rain. I called Desta on the phone and she was crying and her family were all yelling and I am just so thankful that we can be together soon. I hope that we do not have problems with the embassy there.

I hope for all your approvals and the same joy and happiness of this day
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:32 pm
GiveMeStrength

Congrats! NSC is on a roll! We've seen a lot of approvals in the past couple of weeks. Hope it continues!

-Deanna

Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Each one of you posters AGAIN got taken by the same troll.

Look at him accusing a poster of being a terrorist here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=4