i-134

Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

coldasice_79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i-134

I was just looking at the forms needed for when i go in for my interview and wanted to know some information regarding the I-134 form. I spoke to my fiancee and she stated that she has already filled in this form and has sent a copy in. Do I still need to bring a form completed by her or is the one that they should have sufficient? If it is not sufficient, will a copy of the old form do? or will she have to do the whole thing over again? any words of advice here would be very helpful, am so tired of the form filling.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:20 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i-134

Originally Posted by coldasice_79
I was just looking at the forms needed for when i go in for my interview and wanted to know some information regarding the I-134 form. I spoke to my fiancee and she stated that she has already filled in this form and has sent a copy in. Do I still need to bring a form completed by her or is the one that they should have sufficient? If it is not sufficient, will a copy of the old form do? or will she have to do the whole thing over again? any words of advice here would be very helpful, am so tired of the form filling.
She shouldn't have sent in the I-134 form with the I-129F form, if that's what she did. The original I-134 needs to go with you, to your interview. If she sent an original I-134 in already, she needs to do another original and send it to YOU, for you to bring with you to the interview.

If she happened to send only a copy with the I-129F, and she still has the original I-134, and the information on it is still valid, she can send you that one.

Rene