Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Two more questionms about the Test.

Two more questionms about the Test.

Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two more questionms about the Test.

1.Can someone point me in the direction of getting a download of the proposed new test, 150 questions?

2. Are you given a multiple choice option in answering the questions or is it a 1:1 situation?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:26 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two more questionms about the Test.

A one minute yahoo, got me this ... take the test, all 100 of the new multiple choice questions, online.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co...uiz/index.html
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
A one minute yahoo, got me this ... take the test, all 100 of the new multiple choice questions, online.

Thankyou. I did try searching, waded through a few and did not find what I was looking for. I found the 96 questions on USCIS but I think they are the old ones and are not difficult to learn.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Thankyou. I did try searching, waded through a few and did not find what I was looking for. I found the 96 questions on USCIS but I think they are the old ones and are not difficult to learn.

Take the test. It is multiple choice and even this USC had 6 wrong out of 100. Some of the multiple choices are thought provoking.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok I got 92% at the first attempt. However question 76 has who was the foundinf father of the United States? Multiple choice answer with 5 answers. The first one is ( A)George Washington and the last one (E) was George Washington also. So I chose answer A only to be told I was wrong and it was E. Both spelt the same. ???????? Maybe I did not read the question right so I shall give it another go.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two more questions about the Test.

I got the same with the George Washington question. I got 80% on my first attempt, and I'm not even in the US haha.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Take the test. It is multiple choice and even this USC had 6 wrong out of 100. Some of the multiple choices are thought provoking.
I love the question "why are there 13 stripes on the flag?" and one of the multiple choice answers is "because that's all that would fit." I had to take a laughing break on that one. LOL

Rene
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

My interview/Test is scheduled for 2/28, so I am assuming I am going to take the current test (96 questions?) ... Will they ask me questions and Ijust answer or do I take a written multiple choice question?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

How many do you need to get correct to pass? I got 81%
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by abir007
My interview/Test is scheduled for 2/28, so I am assuming I am going to take the current test (96 questions?) ... Will they ask me questions and Ijust answer or do I take a written multiple choice question?
Hi:

I've seen it done orally. I've also seen a list of questions handed out and a short answer must be written. The second method also tests literacy in English. BTW, my experience is that they really WANT you to pass and often give second chances to answer the wrong questions in the interview.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Will they ask me questions and I just answer or do I take a written multiple choice question?
You're doing this in Louisville, right? The officer will ask you about 10 questions and I believe you need to get 7 of them right. He will also ask you to read a short phrase in English and write a short phrase in English. It is *not* a difficult interview... and they *want* you to pass! They will, in fact, help you pass as best they can. Don't be nervous... I think you'll be just fine.

Ian
Old Feb 10th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Our 4th grader just scored 92%. Sorry, had to brag!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
Our 4th grader just scored 92%. Sorry, had to brag!
That's great!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You're doing this in Louisville, right? The officer will ask you about 10 questions and I believe you need to get 7 of them right. He will also ask you to read a short phrase in English and write a short phrase in English. It is *not* a difficult interview... and they *want* you to pass! They will, in fact, help you pass as best they can. Don't be nervous... I think you'll be just fine.

Ian
Yes ... it will be in Louisville. I hope you're right. I have memorized all 96 questions/answer and I hope I don't get blanked out.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ... it will be in Louisville. I hope you're right. I have memorized all 96 questions/answer and I hope I don't get blanked out.
In addition to the list of questions you have, I was asked one question that was not on the list... "Who is the current Governor of Kentucky?", so be prepared! I'm sure you'll do fine.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.