Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Help n400 . Complex situation . Have you ever lied?

Help n400 . Complex situation . Have you ever lied?

Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:03 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help n400 . Complex situation . Have you ever lied?

Originally Posted by Ragbir
kool...

By any chance do u guys think they might take my permenant residency away ? and deport me ..
If they think you should not have received your green card in the first place, yes. Otherwise, no.

This is really a pointless thread, since no one can predict the outcome with any kind of accuracy.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Ragbir is an unknown quantity at this point

To my lawyer....hope fully they dont cancel my residency
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:04 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

To my lawyer....hope fully they dont cancel my residency
Thanks for clarifying.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, an attorney who works on Sunday. Nice!
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

may be pointless for you experts......i am dumb....
like a money who wouldn't know the punishment difference betweeen murder or petty thefy ..
point is will they take my residency away and deport me or just deny the case .....
thats why im asking the experts....

as ive already mentioned i my self confessed to the judge and after that she granted me relief....she closed my assylum case and approved my marriage case...
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

i know him from last 11 years ...he lives in my neighborhood....coming back tomorrow from texas.....we are family friends....he been gone for a week....hope that explains
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

may be pointless for you experts......i am dumb....
like a money who wouldn't know the punishment difference betweeen murder or petty thefy ..
point is will they take my residency away and deport me or just deny the case .....
thats why im asking the experts....

as ive already mentioned i my self confessed to the judge and after that she granted me relief....she closed my assylum case and approved my marriage case...
Why not just ask your attorney tomorrow?
Old Sep 24th 2016, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Would it hurt getting 2nd opinion from 1000s of experts....would it...lol
i leartnt alot from here ....but some folks keep killing the thread (not tom , he is kool) and main message is lost ....
Can i pleast some more expert opinions ....weather chances of them taking my residecy ?
thanx in advance .

Last edited by Ragbir; Sep 24th 2016 at 4:58 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Will probably be fine. Why? Not because you confessed. Which is something you continue to bring up. Confession was good for your soul; not a good thing to do the US government. That is the issue that might be a problem. A lie is a lie and asylum beneficiaries receive certain benefits that other immigrants cannot receive, i.e. immediate work authorization, welfare, etc. Your asylum case was dismissed. It was not denied or rejected. It was dismissed and instead you were granted permanent residency based on marriage to your US citizen spouse. An entirely different category and one which is rarely denied by USCIS and one which will in all probability allow you to naturalize.

BTW, did you mention the arrest and dismissal of charges of abuse when you filed for the removal of your conditions before the expiration of your conditional green card? I'm assuming your attorney completed this for you as well and I would hope that he would be knowledgeable enough to include this on the I-751.

Whatever, good luck and on that note, I bow out of this discussion and look forward to an update when you have spoken with your attorney and when the processing is complete.
Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:03 pm
Concierge

Would it hurt getting 2nd opinion from 1000s of experts....would it...lol
i leartnt alot from here ....but some folks keep killing the thread (not tom , he is kool) and main message is lost ....
Can i pleast some more expert opinions ....weather chances of them taking my residecy ?
thanx in advance .

BE does not have thousands of experts. We are experts. We are just people who have been through the process of immigration and read about the experiences of others and legal literature that is available to everyone online ... even available to you.

Our opinions aren't worth the price of a cup of coffee and are just that, layman opinions. Don't bet your house on our opinions.
Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

I told my immigration judge that i was arrested ....she waited for it to be dismissed and then granted me greencard ...

also it was after my i-130 from uscis interview was passed ...
thanx rete you are the man bro..
Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:30 pm

There are no real "experts" here except for the one immigration attorney who occasionally posts, and he would not be giving his opinion on here anyway.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2016, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

thanx for the info

i was hoping some other users lied too and wanted to know there outcome....
gues im the only liar ...lol

Last edited by Ragbir; Sep 24th 2016 at 5:36 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2016, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry my old mucker, we are legit. Anyone who did lie their way into the country probably won't advertise it on public forums.

Just saying.
Old Sep 24th 2016, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

they already know i lied ....so who be i hiding it from.....virtual ppl who have know clue who i am ?

about advertising :- i thought this is immigration discussion site n cases come in all size and forms ......i lied ,made a big mistake , it was wr12 years ago , was young , .....point i cant redesign my real life situation ....it is what it is......so i guess ill burn in hell foreve....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.