Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Help for my uncle - Need speedy processing

Help for my uncle - Need speedy processing

Old Apr 5th 2007, 2:05 am
Just Joined

sophie_lapin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help for my uncle - Need speedy processing

[QUOTE=robertwojciechowski;4599104]Hello All You Good People -

My uncle told me to tell you that he is doing okay. So no need to
panic and no need to be worried about my uncle.

Basically I am in the process of getting volunteers who can give pure
cash to my uncle so he can have a better life. All the people who give
cash for nothing will personally get a small thank you note from me -
I guarantee it. Anybody who gives more than 20K to my uncle will get a
postcard from my uncle. No need to rush things here. I know most of
you out there want to help my uncle.

Also I will tell you sthg about my uncle. He is a good uncle. He just
has no money at all. And he wants to come to America. People like my
uncle will make this country great. I do believe in this. If only all
people were like my uncle.

So folks don't rush. And be assured all money you give will be spent.
I guarantee it.

HELLO FRIEND!

I would personally love to have the postcard rather than the note. Right now, I have $19,555 USD in savings. It is all I have. I have worked and saved my whole life. But your letter has inspired me.

After payday tomorrow (Friday), I shall have the required amount to receive my very own postcard. I will give you everything I have to help your uncle. You will have to tell me your secret though... how can I be shiftless, have the gov't pay for my food, shelter, computer, and internet connection?
I must get in on this!

If you let me know how I can do this myself, I will be able to teach your uncle as well! Just post your name, bank routing number, and account number- and I'll get right on it payday!

YOUR GOOD FRIEND,
sophie <---- good people
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:32 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Why post all this crap when it's not even funny?
I just want you to know that your BE picture really creeps me out everytime I see it!

Ian
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:28 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I just want you to know that your BE picture really creeps me out everytime I see it!

Ian
It reminds me of a certain line in the movie "Beetlejuice". Have you seen that movie?

Rene
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:08 am
Pom tiddly pom

ali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond repute

Ian
It creeps me out too, and he's my husband... ;-)

I keep asking him to change it, but he is strangely attached to having a small head ...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Ian
Its damn better than the real him....
Old Apr 5th 2007, 1:09 pm
Pom tiddly pom

ali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond reputeali_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Its damn better than the real him....
I have to disagree with you there, Ray...

After all, he reads the boards much more than I do...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 2:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ali_j
I have to disagree with you there, Ray...

After all, he reads the boards much more than I do...
But you can sleep facing the other way ...!!! lol
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

ellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really niceellapops is just really nice

Hello- All you good people and Ray,

As it seems that everyone on the BE forum is rolling in it and has lots of spare cash to hand out, thought I'd get in there with my request before the whole world cottons on!

1. I'd like 3 Green Cards (by next Thursday preferably)
2. 3 first class tickets to the US (any top airline will do)
3. A new 4 bedroom house with double garage and hot tub (where I want to be is quite expensive, so a cool $1 mil should do it)
4. 2 new cars (one for me and one for hubby. Nothing fancy, just a couple of run arounds. Lexus or something. Ooh and I'd like mine in hot pink with personalized plates)
5. A little spending money (we'd prefer not to work so a monthly allowance of, say, $5000 should cover it)
6. Money put aside for daughters college fees ( she is only 1 so don't panic, there is time to go)

I think that is it for now and I was thinking rather than you have the inconvenience of putting it into my bank account, just give me your details and I'll withdraw it as and when it's needed. Don't worry it will all be spent on me, me, ME!

As a thank you, anyone 'donating' over 20k will receive a signed photo of Terry Wogan (he doesn't know that yet but i'm sure he'll want to help too!!)

Anyway. Thanks in advance and i look forward to spending your hard earned cash very soon!!!