help me i am very worried

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:05 pm
Banned

denden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help me i am very worried

hello everyone
i am going nyc jfk next month for 1 week to visit my cousins but realy worried because of reading on this site about people going back to the usa quickley after return and face lot of problem

i been to the usa 3 times and face no problem

1st trip was october 2008 for 6 days, then january 2009 for 7 days ,and then august 2009 for 3 days, now i book a ticket for january 2010 for 7 days is that too quick to go back i was going to cancel my trip but airline say i ave to pay to cancel it so i leave it i am a british citizen working full time

please reply thank you
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:07 pm
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help me i am very worried

Originally Posted by denden
hello everyone
i am going nyc jfk next month for 1 week to visit my cousins but realy worried because of reading on this site about people going back to the usa quickley after return and face lot of problem

i been to the usa 3 times and face no problem

1st trip was october 2008 for 6 days, then january 2009 for 7 days ,and then august 2009 for 3 days, now i book a ticket for january 2010 for 7 days is that too quick to go back i was going to cancel my trip but airline say i ave to pay to cancel it so i leave it i am a british citizen working full time

please reply thank you
You should be fine. If you've been reading these threads, you should have noticed that the general rule of thumb is to spend at least as much time in the UK as you have in the US. Sounds to me like you've been in the UK way longer than you've been in the US.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

No obvious problem.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:12 pm
Banned

yes i only go there to visit my cousin and do some shopping
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denden
yes i only go there to visit my cousin and do some shopping
You only spend a wek there ...these other people spend 3 months at a time ..a big difference
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You only spend a wek there ...these other people spend 3 months at a time ..a big difference
Spending 1 week in the US every 6 months is not going to raise any red flags.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:17 pm
Banned

thank you every one