Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Help Im a newbie and Im confused reImmigration

Help Im a newbie and Im confused reImmigration

Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:42 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Im a newbie and Im confused reImmigration

Trying to keep these two forums on track. A little fun and games is fine but name calling and posts like those above are unnecessary. Not everyone who participates on these two forums are Brits and therefore, doesn't understand the strange sense of humour you guys have. And note, I deleted all offensive posts without prejudice.

Don't worry about the jab. Won't hold site rule #8 against you ;-)
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:59 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Trying to keep these two forums on track. A little fun and games is fine but name calling and posts like those above are unnecessary. Not everyone who participates on these two forums are Brits and therefore, doesn't understand the strange sense of humour you guys have. And note, I deleted all offensive posts without prejudice.

Don't worry about the jab. Won't hold site rule #8 against you ;-)
Rule #8?

Oh yes...

"And lo, thy Mods shalt be as gods unto ye, and thou shalt kneel in their exulted presence and not bitch and whinge at them, for they art good and pure and perfect in all thoughts and deeds, and their bodily excretions smell as of the lilies of the valley."

I'd completely forgotten it. Threat duly noted!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:41 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Rule #8?

Oh yes...

"And lo, thy Mods shalt be as gods unto ye, and thou shalt kneel in their exulted presence and not bitch and whinge at them, for they art good and pure and perfect in all thoughts and deeds, and their bodily excretions smell as of the lilies of the valley."

Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:49 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Rule #8?

Oh yes...

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
:curse::curse:
Don't get me started now. I'm 5 days into a heavy road trip and not as patient as usual.