Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

has any one done i 601 at shoul korea

has any one done i 601 at shoul korea

Old Oct 15th 2003, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default has any one done i 601 at shoul korea

hi everybody am new member in this site but my husband been a member for a while, i have a question about i 601 waiver we were denied visa at tokyo due to overstay and i was wondering wheather any one out there has done i601 through shoul korea and what the rate of approvel, we submited our waiver on sep 19th and i was told it will take two months for D H S to make dicision any help will be much appreciated and good luck to all the people who have to deal with this difficult journey and all who their waiting to be re unite with their love one God bless you all
Old Oct 15th 2003, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough
Default Re: has any one done i 601 at shoul korea

Originally posted by mrs nashua
hi everybody am new member in this site but my husband been a member for a while, i have a question about i 601 waiver we were denied visa at tokyo due to overstay and i was wondering wheather any one out there has done i601 through shoul korea and what the rate of approvel, we submited our waiver on sep 19th and i was told it will take two months for D H S to make dicision any help will be much appreciated and good luck to all the people who have to deal with this difficult journey and all who their waiting to be re unite with their love one God bless you all

Hello Mrs Nashua,
I'm sorry I can not help you regarding the Korea Con Off but want to wish you best of luck with your waiver application. There are a few people on this board that are waiting for an I-601 decision but I don't recall any being through Korea. I am in the same position through London Con Off and was told 6-8 weeks. Today is 8 weeks exactly since we filed but I have a feeling it will be more like 10 + weeks. I hope you will only wait as long as they told you. It is a very difficult position to be in I hope you get the answer you want very soon.
Keep us posted
Old Oct 15th 2003, 11:46 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DCMarck
we dont want any gooks coming in here so I hope they deny your ass
*sigh.......* mrs nashua, please don't listen to DCMarck. He is a cheap impersonator of the real DCMark, who has given valuable information to the group. The impersonator is a racist and a total freak who likes to insult newbies. (And attempt to insult long-standing members.)

Kate. xxxxxxx
Old Oct 15th 2003, 11:53 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DCMarck
shut up bitch

Ooooooooohhhh, you're so scary. Go crawl back under your rock/play in the traffic.

Kate.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point

to whatever thanks for replying my post i hope you will get your approvel soon, i been following people who had applyed their i 601 through london embassy and rate of approvel there is very high i realy believe the answer will be yes hang in there let us know what happen as soon as you hear from them.what is killing me is not knowing or even had of anyone in this forum who had gone or going through shoul korea so i have no idle how their rate are i just hope dicision will be on our fervour good luck to all.

and thank you katie for the advice