Got My Noa1 From Missouri!!!!!!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:09 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got My Noa1 From Missouri!!!!!!

HEY GUYS!!!! GUESS WHAT????

OUR lawyer has just emailed me telling me HERE´S YOUR NOA1, ENJOY!!, I finally have our case number to check the status 50000 times a day like you guys!!!, Can you guys give me the URL to check the online status???
:PARTY: :PARTY:

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 14th 2003 at 11:31 pm.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:13 pm
GiveMeStrength

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...s/caseStat.jsp

Try not to wear it out too fast!!! ;-)

Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:20 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! On to the next stage of the process! :-)
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got My Noa1 From Missouri!!!!!!

Welcome to the next step....it is the hardest part....if you get through this, the rest of the process is a breeze.

Congrads.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:25 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Congrats Hypertweeky!!! Now you can update your timeline and check your status to death..

-Heba
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:28 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky

My lawyer has just emailed me telling me HERE´S YOUR NOA1, ENJOY!!, I finally have my case number to check the status 50000 times a day like you guys!!!, Can you guys give me the URL to check my online status???

Congratulations... it's a great feeling!!

Maggie
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:36 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

tweeky,

Congratulations! Shall we have a race to NOA #2? :-)

Just out of curiosity - the NOA was issued on 10/15, or you learned on 10/15 that the NOA had been issued?

btw - it's still 10/14 in Missouri right now :-O I'd be interested to know the actual NOA date, so we know how fast Missouri works (not how fast your attorney works).

Thanks.

OUR lawyer has just emailed me telling me HERE´S YOUR NOA1, ENJOY!!, I finally have our case number to check the status 50000 times a day like you guys!!!, Can you guys give me the URL to check the online status???
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:38 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Good news to hear Navarrica, hope you're here soon watching those Broncos.

Best of luck from John and Cathy
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:39 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default THANKS!!

THANK YOU ALL!! YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!!!!
Maggie I wanna get my second noa.. as fast as you got yours!!!.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:48 pm

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on October 7, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

The noa was issued on October 7 then right?, so should I said on my timeline that the noa was issued October 7th??
I am sorry I said I got it on the 15.. It is October 15th here.. since It is 2 am lol.. sorry about that!!
Thanks!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2003, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I know we have the long wait now but atleast seeing it finally going somwhere makes me really happy knowing I am getting closer to seeing my beautiful wife again!!
Old Oct 15th 2003, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

We sent our I-129 form to Chicago and got our first NOA and we got a case number of MSC so does that mean it is already at the Missouri service center?? Thanks for your help

Yeah one step closer!!!
Old Oct 15th 2003, 3:04 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Hope you have better luck w/the site than I do. I almost NEVER get ANY result.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 3:07 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats and hang in there!
The "on the edge of your seat-wait" is the hardest part.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

SeanH is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Tweeky

Yes your NOA1 date is October 7.

~Sean

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on October 7, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

The noa was issued on October 7 then right?, so should I said on my timeline that the noa was issued October 7th??
I am sorry I said I got it on the 15.. It is October 15th here.. since It is 2 am lol.. sorry about that!!
Thanks!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.