Handing over I-94...

Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of
Default Handing over I-94...

Hello all!

As per usual I have searched for answers on here, but I cannot find the answer to my question... sorry if this has been asked before...

As some of you will know I came into the US Jan 27th on a K1 visa, married in February and then applied for permanent residency. I didn't have to go through an interview, and was just sent my PR card in June (also my Work Permit and Travel Docs).

Next week hubby and I are travelling back to the UK for 10 days (YEAY!) but I am not sure what to do with the (now expired) I-94 in my passport. It says the expiry date was April 26th 2009...should I be keeping this for my records (although my passport is obviously stamped) or should I hand it over?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Handing over I-94...

When someone has an AOS interview, USCIS usually takes back the I-94. Since you didn't have an interview, you still have yours.

You can turn it in on your way out when you and hubby travel next.

Just as a reminder, you no longer need the work permit and travel document. You will be traveling using your green card now.

Rene
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:00 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Handing over I-94...

wg1,

Hand it over to the airline staff on your way out.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by welshgirl1
As some of you will know I came into the US Jan 27th on a K1 visa, married in February and then applied for permanent residency. I didn't have to go through an interview, and was just sent my PR card in June (also my Work Permit and Travel Docs).

Next week hubby and I are travelling back to the UK for 10 days (YEAY!) but I am not sure what to do with the (now expired) I-94 in my passport. It says the expiry date was April 26th 2009...should I be keeping this for my records (although my passport is obviously stamped) or should I hand it over?