H4 query Urgent SOS!!!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:49 am
Just Joined

smart528 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy H4 query Urgent SOS!!!!!!

Hi all ,
My husband got his H1-B stamped in Nov 2004 and after getting his SSN started his work from Dec 2004.(hes into pharmacy proffession)I am going for my H4 on Feb 20th, so can anybody pls answer my queries:
1.Since he has been workin since dec are 2 pay full pay stubs and a partial pay stub enough ?
2.It is said in the US consulate site that if a person is on H1 then w2 forms or
IRS Froms 1040 for the period he has been workin must me shown at the consulate,so how should we go abt ...are the tax return papers for these 3 months enough...
Please any body reply me ASAP
thanks.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 4:00 pm
Dee

deepasunil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H4 query Urgent SOS!!!!!!

1. They usually ask for the lastest 2 pay stubs . You may provide them them with what you have ( if its 15 days pay or 1 month or 2 months , doesnt matter)
2. You could provide that w2 .You said that your husband started working in Dec . So he would be getting a w2 form based on the period of time he has worked. Theres nothing you could do to change that time period .
All these documents are just to prove that hes on a job out here .It doesnt matter if its for short term or not because u are providing the valid documents .

Originally Posted by smart528
Hi all ,
My husband got his H1-B stamped in Nov 2004 and after getting his SSN started his work from Dec 2004.(hes into pharmacy proffession)I am going for my H4 on Feb 20th, so can anybody pls answer my queries:
1.Since he has been workin since dec are 2 pay full pay stubs and a partial pay stub enough ?
2.It is said in the US consulate site that if a person is on H1 then w2 forms or
IRS Froms 1040 for the period he has been workin must me shown at the consulate,so how should we go abt ...are the tax return papers for these 3 months enough...
Please any body reply me ASAP
thanks.