H1-B receipt, how much longer????

Old Jul 3rd 2001, 9:10 am
drinkie

Hey group, Blimey, seems I am waiting an eternity for a new H1-B receipt! I have
posted before for other information, but now I just want someone to reassure me that
there is some chance of the receipt coming through! All my documentation was filed at
the beginning of April, and assuming there was time required for the DOL bit, which
might take a while, I assumed we would be in receipt by now? This would allow us to
confirm our moving arrangements... So far nothing! I have an outstanding request to
the company lawyers to find out what is going on, and regularly check the websites
such as shusterman.com and imminfo.com, but information seems sparse, and out of date
(not the websites fault!). Finally, I have seen some recent postings of a few weeks
for H1 receipts! WHERES MINE!!!! Anybody out there who can give me anything more
solid to go on? I should be filed through the Vermont centre. If I only had a date to
work with Thanks group, Paul