H-1B Anyone Applying?

Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

memiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nice
Default Re: H-1B Anyone Applying?

Originally Posted by Dexy76
Just got an email saying mine had been approved!!!!
Congratulations!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

emailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really nice

Cap is still open as of Friday!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Rocsta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emailrob
Cap is still open as of Friday!
Hi All..

Could u plz supply me with the group of companies offering the H1-B visa as i'm keen in moving to the US.I read that they havent reached their qouta of 65 000 and hope there's still time to apply.

Cheers
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rocsta
Hi All..

Could u plz supply me with the group of companies offering the H1-B visa as i'm keen in moving to the US.I read that they havent reached their qouta of 65 000 and hope there's still time to apply.

Cheers
There is no such list

There are a few mentioned here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Could u plz supply me with the group of companies offering the H1-B visa as i'm keen in moving to the US.
You asked the same question almost a year ago... nothing has changed... there is no list.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543981

Ian
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You asked the same question almost a year ago... nothing has changed... there is no list.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543981

Ian
Hi Ian..

Yeah,it's just a bit confusing for mou.However,is it possible for one to find her own job and then apply for an H1B visa or is there other ways?

Cheers
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:25 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ian..

Yeah,it's just a bit confusing for mou.However,is it possible for one to find her own job and then apply for an H1B visa or is there other ways?

Cheers
You find the job, then the employer petitions for you to come. Then you apply for the visa and come to the US.
I saw that you are South African; have you been applying for the Diversity Lottery? That might be another way you'd get to the US.

Ellinika eisai?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
You find the job, then the employer petitions for you to come. Then you apply for the visa and come to the US.
I saw that you are South African; have you been applying for the Diversity Lottery? That might be another way you'd get to the US.

Ellinika eisai?
Hiya Meau...

Yeah,i did apply for it last year and don't want to raise my hopes high since chances are slim...gosh.Well, God willingly it'll come through as i'm anxiously waiting for the results.But,wont give up at all!

Cheers
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:38 am
Dallas

Meryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of lightMeryl is a glorious beacon of light

the waiting is horrid, I applied on april 1st, no premium precessing tho so it'll be a while yet.....just want to know either way!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meryl
the waiting is horrid...
Reminds me of a line from "A Man for All Seasons"... "Waiting's work when you wait as I wait, hard!"

Ian
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Reminds me of a line from "A Man for All Seasons"... "Waiting's work when you wait as I wait, hard!"

Ian
U can say that again...lol!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

dagless is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all! Heard back on Monday that my application has been approved! So so happy - what a stress. Good luck to all the rest of you who are still waiting. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

malj has a spectacular aura aboutmalj has a spectacular aura aboutmalj has a spectacular aura about

Congrats dagless. Are you in the US changing status or will you be coming over in Oct? I'm yet to hear further yet on my case - nothing since receiving my receipt number.. Day 10 of the 15 day PP has passed now... It hasn't been RFE'd though which I guess is good news. Apparently quite a few are getting RFE notices due to lawyers using the old I129 form prior to mid-March when USCIS added the TARP questions to the form.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malj
Apparently quite a few are getting RFE notices due to lawyers using the old I129 form prior to mid-March when USCIS added the TARP questions to the form.
Oh god. That will be me. Watch this space.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

dagless is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I am going over to the states in October - previously worked in the states on a J-1 and unfortunately the two visas didn't overlap so had to go back to the UK. Excited though - will be working in NYC (assuming interview goes ok at the embassy! :-)

Good luck with yours...I only heard on day 13 of PP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.