green card

Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:05 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: green card

Originally Posted by crissy33nicole
(C)(9) is adjustmenf...
This pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Ian
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

crissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nice

Ok yes so he will be putting In (c)(9). Thanks.. I do appreciate all of the help more than you guys know. But you don't need to respond to my posts if u don't want to, hope u guys all know that.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

crissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nice

I also have another question...I have called about 5 civil surgeons about the required medical.. Because my spouse just got here 2 months ago it says on the wiki he doesn't need the full medical just the supplement. But when I ask for this they have no clue what I'm trying to ask for? How can I better explain to them he doesn't need the full medical? Because they are saying we will still need to pay about 350?

Again I really appreciate all of the help so much..
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:25 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I also have another question...I have called about 5 civil surgeons about the required medical.. Because my spouse just got here 2 months ago it says on the wiki he doesn't need the full medical just the supplement. But when I ask for this they have no clue what I'm trying to ask for? How can I better explain to them he doesn't need the full medical? Because they are saying we will still need to pay about 350?

Again I really appreciate all of the help so much..
This is an ongoing problem with everyone. It seems like the vast majority of people who visit the civil surgeon require a full medical, and the civil surgeon is not very familiar with the K-1 visa and its requirements of not needing a full medical.

We had the same problem, and finally just ended up making an appointment, going in person, and explaining the whole thing face-to-face with him until he understood that the ONLY thing he needs to do is verify that all the vaccinations were done. He finally did it, but it took some in-person convincing.

Rene
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so much for responding rene! Hopefully ill find someone to do it, it's kinda hard cuz all these places are like 4 hours away from me so hopefully I can get one to agree over the phone! So are they not even giving him an exam and just looking over his paper work and signing? (His vaccinations are all up to date)

Thanks again rene!
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for responding rene! Hopefully ill find someone to do it, it's kinda hard cuz all these places are like 4 hours away from me so hopefully I can get one to agree over the phone! So are they not even giving him an exam and just looking over his paper work and signing? (His vaccinations are all up to date)

Thanks again rene!
Correct, they don't give him any kind of medical exam. They just look at the vaccination record and sign off on the USCIS form. At least, that was our experience back in 2004. Not sure if it's changed or not since then. The medical stuff is one thing I can never seem to keep track of.

Rene
Old Mar 7th 2013, 2:55 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

May not need "the supplement" (which is no longer a supplement), either. Additional vaccination information is needed only if the DS-3025 Vaccination Documentation Worksheet from the Panel Physician in not complete.

Regards, JEff

I also have another question...I have called about 5 civil surgeons about the required medical.. Because my spouse just got here 2 months ago it says on the wiki he doesn't need the full medical just the supplement.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Oh, his ds-3025 was filled out entirely. Do u kno what I should do jeff? Is there anyone I can contact to figure this out? If it's not called supplement do u kno what it is called? Thank u jeff (and rene)!
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:29 am

Oh, his ds-3025 was filled out entirely. Do u kno what I should do jeff? Is there anyone I can contact to figure this out? If it's not called supplement do u kno what it is called? Thank u jeff (and rene)!
I believe others have sent in a photocopy of the completed vaccination record, along with the AOS package.

If USCIS accepts it, you're fine.

If USCIS wants something else, they'll send an RFE for the civil surgeon's paperwork...and you can deal with it then.

Rene
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:53 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

"filled out entirely" is not the same as 'complete'. Complete means that all vaccinations have either been had or are recommended to be waived. What box is checked at the bottom left of the DS-3025?
Oh, his ds-3025 was filled out entirely.

What used to be a supplemental form is now page 5, the last page, of the I-693.
If it's not called supplement do u kno what it is called?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

It says it's not complete and applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver because vaccinations not medically appropriate.. Then I have a copy of the immunisations he was given and updated. :/

Will this be enough or I most likely will need a civil surgeon look over all this n complete the 'supplement'?

I still can't find one willing to charge me less than the full medical so this isn't great news at all :/
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:28 am

I still can't find one willing to charge me less than the full medical so this isn't great news at all :/
If you're only talking to a receptionist in the office over the phone, they are probably clueless. You'd need to speak directly to the doctor. If you can't speak directly to the doctor over the phone, you'll have to take your chances and go explain it in person.

If that form you have says "incomplete", my guess is you need the sign-off from the civil surgeon.

Rene
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:41 am

Do all of the missing vaccinations have one of the 5 possible reasons for waiver marked?

Regards, JEff

It says it's not complete and applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver because vaccinations not medically appropriate..
Old Mar 12th 2013, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

any vaccination that isnt checked under completed series, is checked under the not age appropriate, so there is nothing left unchecked. so what do u guys recommend? should i just send everything in without the i-693. or will it not be accepted without?

thanks guys! sorry for the delay
Old Mar 12th 2013, 5:33 am

I would (my wife did) include a photocopy of the DS-3025 in the I-485 package and not bother with the I-693.

Regards, JEff

any vaccination that isnt checked under completed series, is checked under the not age appropriate, so there is nothing left unchecked. so what do u guys recommend? should i just send everything in without the i-693. or will it not be accepted without?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.