Giving Up GreenCard

Old Jan 30th 2001, 12:44 am
Tom Matulis
Posts: n/a

We are at the end of our two year 'whte passport' period and will not be returning to US
as permanent residents. We will travel to US for business and pleasure.

Do we just return the GreedCard the next time we cross the boarder? Or do we need to
consider additional procedures?

Any advise welcome.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.