Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

get the card but !!!! you can guess ... and u r right

get the card but !!!! you can guess ... and u r right

Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

model is an unknown quantity at this point
Default get the card but !!!! you can guess ... and u r right

Hi everyone,

I did receive my card this week and of course its again "administrative error/mistake", it says "F" after sex, it should be "M", so I have to file I-90 but any idea what kind of supporting document(s) I will need to submit to prove it? and do I need to add a cover letter or any passport size pictures>>> and how long it gonna take 3, 6, 9, 12 months....

Thanks for all your wonderful responses.

--
m
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: get the card but !!!! you can guess ... and u r right

You could always start dressing in drag...
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by model
Hi everyone,

I did receive my card this week and of course its again "administrative error/mistake", it says "F" after sex, it should be "M", so I have to file I-90 but any idea what kind of supporting document(s) I will need to submit to prove it? and do I need to add a cover letter or any passport size pictures>>> and how long it gonna take 3, 6, 9, 12 months....

--
m
The leter the card was attached to should tell you what to do if
you note any errors ..
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:12 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

It would be cheaper and less hassle to just live in drag.
Maybe, after awhile, even consider gender reassignment surgery.

\ Living the dream. Living the dream.
\\ Gotta go because my corset is riding up.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by model
Hi everyone,

--
m
Odd my card said SEX "O", note attached said you have been married for a long time, the Federal Government assumes you only get SEX occasionally.
Reg. Frank R.