Form G-325A

Old Jan 31st 2001, 5:54 pm
Denis Barlow

I'm just starting to fill in all the forms to submit with the I-129F and the first one
that raises a question is the G-325A

I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked "Applicants Residence Last 5
Years List Present Address First" blank apart from "None" and fill in my UK address under
"Applicants Last Address Outside The United States of More Than One Year" ?

Also, what, if anything do I enter in the File Number box ( A- )

One last question - are the forms you can fill in on www.formshome.com acceptable? (I'm
finding it almost impossible to make the bottom copy legible without breaking my pen!!)

Thanks in advance.

Denis

Old Jan 31st 2001, 6:54 pm
Betastar

I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked
> "Applicants Residence Last 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from "None"
> and fill in my UK address under "Applicants Last Address Outside The United States of
> More Than One Year" ?

Nope - put your residence(s) for the last 5 years where it asks, and put your most recent
address outside the US for more than a year in the space where it asks for that.

Remember these forms are used by all sorts of people so the questions get really general.
They want to know where you've lived the last 5 years, but if you've been living in the US
they also want to know where you last lived outside of the US.

Unless you have had no residences (living on the street?) the past 5 years, None is a
wrong answer.

> Also, what, if anything do I enter in the File Number box ( A- )

If you do not already have an A # (Alien Number) then put "None".

> One last question - are the forms you can fill in on www.formshome.com acceptable? (I'm
> finding it almost impossible to make the bottom copy legible without breaking my pen!!)

Surely!

HTH Betastar

Old Jan 31st 2001, 7:04 pm
Jonathan_ATC

No, you don't leave the addresses for the past 5 years blank. Fill them in with your
addresses for the past 5 years.

Fill in the Applicant's last address outside the US of more than one year, (or whatever
it says) with your most recent address, outside the US where you have lived for more
than one year.

Yes, the forms from Formshome are just fine to use.

See the sites below for detailed, step-by-step help on filing the I-129F and
getting the visa.
--
Jonathan _/ _/ _/ _/ K-1 Fiance Visa Immigration through to Adjustment of Status
http://clik.to/getk1 K-1 & Adjustment of Status Links Page http://clik.to/K1andAOSLinks
Newsgroup FAQ http://www.k1faq.com Arnaldo and Alvena's Fiance Visa Page
http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes/ Immigration and Naturalization Service
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov {I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. For reliable
advice, please consult with a professional immigration attorney.}

> I'm just starting to fill in all the forms to submit with the I-129F and
the
> first one that raises a question is the G-325A
>
> I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked "Applicants Residence Last
> 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from "None" and fill in my UK address
> under "Applicants Last Address Outside The
United
> States of More Than One Year" ?
>
>
> One last question - are the forms you can fill in on www.formshome.com acceptable? (I'm
> finding it almost impossible to make the bottom copy legible without breaking my pen!!)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Denis

Old Jan 31st 2001, 7:16 pm
jeffreyh1

Denis,

You haven't had a residence for the last 5 years? The UK counts, you know!

Enter 'none' in the A# box. You will get your A# on the approval notice for the
I-129f petition.

I think other people have reported using formshome without problem. I didn't try pressing
hard enough to get through all 4 copies of the G-325A, I wrote over what came through on
the 3rd copy to make the 3rd and 4th copies legible.

Regards, JEff there are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots
----------------------------------------------------
In article <[email protected]>,

> I'm just starting to fill in all the forms to submit with the I-129F
and the
> first one that raises a question is the G-325A
>
> I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked
"Applicants
> Residence Last 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from
"None"
> and fill in my UK address under "Applicants Last Address Outside The
United
> States of More Than One Year" ?
>
> Also, what, if anything do I enter in the File Number box ( A-
)
>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Denis
>
>

--

Old Jan 31st 2001, 7:54 pm
Denis Barlow

Thanks to everybody for the prompt replies to my question.

Denis

> In article <[email protected]>,

>
> > I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked "Applicants Residence
> > Last 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from "None" and fill in my UK
> > address under "Applicants Last Address Outside The United States of More Than One
> > Year" ?
>
> Nope - put your residence(s) for the last 5 years where it asks, and put your most
> recent address outside the US for more than a year in the space where it asks for that.
>
> Remember these forms are used by all sorts of people so the questions get really
> general. They want to know where you've lived the last 5 years, but if you've been
> living in the US they also want to know where you last lived outside of the US.
>
> Unless you have had no residences (living on the street?) the past 5 years, None is a
> wrong answer.
>
> > Also, what, if anything do I enter in the File Number box ( A- )
>
> If you do not already have an A # (Alien Number) then put "None".
>
>
> > One last question - are the forms you can fill in on www.formshome.com acceptable?
> > (I'm finding it almost impossible to make the bottom copy legible without breaking my
> > pen!!)
>
> Surely!
>
>
> HTH Betastar

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 6:12 am
Diane M

You probably already know this, so forgive me if I'm repeating, but it almost got me -
don't forget that if you have never been married, put NONE under the former husbands or
wife section, NOT n/a - this applies to both the G-325a and I-129F.

Diane M.

Denis Barlow wrote:

> I'm just starting to fill in all the forms to submit with the I-129F and the first one
> that raises a question is the G-325A
>
> I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked "Applicants Residence Last
> 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from "None" and fill in my UK address
> under "Applicants Last Address Outside The United States of More Than One Year" ?
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Denis

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 5:30 pm
Denis Barlow

Thanks Diane,

It doesn't apply to me but it does to Cathy, I'll make sure she knows.

Denis

> You probably already know this, so forgive me if I'm repeating, but it
almost got me -
> don't forget that if you have never been married, put NONE under the
former husbands or
> wife section, NOT n/a - this applies to both the G-325a and I-129F.
>
> Diane M.
>
> Denis Barlow wrote:
>
> > I'm just starting to fill in all the forms to submit with the I-129F and
the
> > first one that raises a question is the G-325A
> >
> > I'm currently living in the UK. Do I leave the section marked
"Applicants
> > Residence Last 5 Years List Present Address First" blank apart from
"None"
> > and fill in my UK address under "Applicants Last Address Outside The
United
> > States of More Than One Year" ?
> >
> > Also, what, if anything do I enter in the File Number box ( A- )
> >
> > One last question - are the forms you can fill in on www.formshome.com acceptable?
> > (I'm finding it almost impossible to make the bottom copy legible without breaking my
> > pen!!)
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Denis