filing N-400

Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:01 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default filing N-400

Hiya

I know it's been awhile I do check in from time to time to follow progress of others thru the years.

I am (hopefully) sending off my application for Naturalization on Monday after getting a couple of pictures taken this weekend.

One question for you. Question 26- "have you ever been removed, excluded, or deported from the United States?" I was not admitted on a couple of occasions and told to come back with more evidence that I would return to my home country. (prior to filing for K1 visa) I received no stamp in my passport or ban. Just wondering if this falls under "excluded"

thanks in advance.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: filing N-400

Originally Posted by souls canuck
Just wondering if this falls under "excluded".
No, I believe it doesn't. It's seen as a voluntary withdrawal rather than anything more formal.

Ian
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the same, particularly with no passport notation.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:09 pm
Banned

Arpita is an unknown quantity at this point

Your answer should be- No because you were simply denied entry into the US which is different if you would have been removed, deported or excluded from the United States.

Hiya

I know it's been awhile I do check in from time to time to follow progress of others thru the years.

I am (hopefully) sending off my application for Naturalization on Monday after getting a couple of pictures taken this weekend.

One question for you. Question 26- "have you ever been removed, excluded, or deported from the United States?" I was not admitted on a couple of occasions and told to come back with more evidence that I would return to my home country. (prior to filing for K1 visa) I received no stamp in my passport or ban. Just wondering if this falls under "excluded"

thanks in advance.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 11:32 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

excellent, thanks you 3. I have my 100 questions printed, let the studying begin (I know most of it, it's the history and govt stuff that's going to need to be deposited into the memory bank)
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

excellent, thanks you 3. I have my 100 questions printed, let the studying begin (I know most of it, it's the history and govt stuff that's going to need to be deposited into the memory bank)
Cool, souls! You'll do great, it's a quick process now through Phoenix! I agree with the others here, by the way.

Rene