Feeling really shitty

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all
Default Re: Feeling really shitty

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
yeah heard it all before babes. Send a couple of naked pics to
fat_lying_old_bald_bloke_in_uk@ hotmail.com and I'll let you know.
now with that description how can i refuse???
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linakemp
now with that description how can i refuse???
You cant refuse because I made you smile. You now officially owe me.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all

is your mum in the UK?
Is she fit?
yes my mum is in the uk but you keep away from her!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
That's awful news but at least you're not married to him. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't marry the asshole.
If you were in her shoes you wouldnt have been getting married in the first place.

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a complete and utter bastard! I think you had a lucky escape there....
Account Closed

yes my mum is in the uk but you keep away from her!!!!
Just call me "dad" from now on
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get upset, he aint worth the effort. Be strong, the best revenge is a happy life. Be the best you can be, live the best life you can, at least you know what a snake he is now, better to know now rather than years down the line. Don't take it as anything but a lucky escape. Cry all the tears you have to over this mess, but cry them for you hun, as a release for you, not for him. Good luck
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JEM3110
What a complete and utter bastard! I think you had a lucky escape there....
Who? her boyfriend or me?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:07 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who? her boyfriend or me?
All men are bastards - sorry it's that glorious time of the month!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JEM3110
All men are bastards - sorry it's that glorious time of the month!
Payday?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch..sorry to hear that

But what about the visa situation?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

we are on different visas i am on a H1B from work and he is on a J something from his work, so it doesnt really affect that
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:25 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emma M
Don't get upset, he aint worth the effort. Be strong, the best revenge is a happy life. Be the best you can be, live the best life you can, at least you know what a snake he is now, better to know now rather than years down the line. Don't take it as anything but a lucky escape. Cry all the tears you have to over this mess, but cry them for you hun, as a release for you, not for him. Good luck
this is excellent advice
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

we are on different visas i am on a H1B from work and he is on a J something from his work, so it doesnt really affect that
well that's a relief...and unless he gets married, he won't be able to stay long anyway
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
well that's a relief...and unless he gets married, he won't be able to stay long anyway
you never know that might have been the reason he was staying with the OP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.