Feeling really shitty

Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all
Default Feeling really shitty

Ok I am having a seriously bad week, found out on sunday that my fiance has been sleeping with a girl that he use to work with. He currently lives in san antonio and I am here in nebraska, he has been here for a year now and I moved over here in january, we knew that it was going to be hard with the distance and everything but thought that we could make it work. We are supposed to be getting married in 11 weeks. Aparantly it is more than just sex and they have told each other that they love each other etc. I feel completely devasted I never thought that he could do this to me and at the moment I am 5000 miles away from home and friends and family and although i have made a few friends over here it simply isnt the same. I ultimately moved over here to be closer to him and now just feel like my whole life is in turmoil and am incredibly lonely and feel completely gutted.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:45 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling really shitty

Originally Posted by linakemp
Ok I am having a seriously bad week, found out on sunday that my fiance has been sleeping with a girl that he use to work with. He currently lives in san antonio and I am here in nebraska, he has been here for a year now and I moved over here in january, we knew that it was going to be hard with the distance and everything but thought that we could make it work. We are supposed to be getting married in 11 weeks. Aparantly it is more than just sex and they have told each other that they love each other etc. I feel completely devasted I never thought that he could do this to me and at the moment I am 5000 miles away from home and friends and family and although i have made a few friends over here it simply isnt the same. I ultimately moved over here to be closer to him and now just feel like my whole life is in turmoil and am incredibly lonely and feel completely gutted.
Oh my god that's terrible. I'm so sorry.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:46 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

omg im really sorry - thats a HORRIBLE situation for you to be in! What a bastard!! If you want to talk feel free to email me, im always around for a chat xx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

omg poor you! have long have you known your fiance?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all

we have been together for 4 years and i found out on sunday, he didnt even have the balls to tell me, i just caught him lying to me!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

If you're fit you could always get revenge by jumping me..we could even take pics and send them to him.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:55 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
If you're fit you could always get revenge by jumping me..we could even take pics and send them to him.
I would take this offer up if i was in the same situation lol
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for the offer ...of course i am fit!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

we have been together for 4 years and i found out on sunday, he didnt even have the balls to tell me, i just caught him lying to me!!
so you are heading back home....is that the UK? or do you give him another chance?

i think that must be the worst scenario, just finding out, what a shame but you know things do happen for a reason and better he cheated on you now and you found out than once you had got married. now you can just walk away and find better elsewhere.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the offer ...of course i am fit!!!
yeah heard it all before babes. Send a couple of naked pics to
fat_lying_old_bald_bloke_in_uk@ hotmail.com and I'll let you know.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

thanks for the offer
put it down, you don't know where he's been
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
yeah heard it all before babes. Send a couple of naked pics to
fat_lying_old_bald_bloke_in_uk@ hotmail.com and I'll let you know.
Forum Regular

initially i just wanted to pack my bags and go home to my mum! but i have a really good job here and oportunity career wise, i think i would be stupid to throw it away just to run away from him.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

initially i just wanted to pack my bags and go home to my mum! but i have a really good job here and oportunity career wise, i think i would be stupid to throw it away just to run away from him.
is your mum in the UK?
Is she fit?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:01 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful news but at least you're not married to him. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't marry the asshole.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.