Extention of L1 and H1B

Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:42 pm
Austin TX

astor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extention of L1 and H1B

I have found this interoffice memorandum(public) on USCIC site.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...1BL1102105.pdf
After being on L-1A for almost 7 years,I have just learned that I should had asked my passport stamped at the border(As a Canadian-just waved)everytime I go to Canada/USA by car. Just first 3 years I was like in USA 2 weeks and 2 weeks in Canada.(kick myself!!)not sure the respond from officers in border but..
Since I am at the end of my 7 years-was looking for ways to extend,I finally looks like found to extend another 18 months period as I have evidence that I was not in US, just passport stamps-no airline tickets-I have asked my staff to draft a letter with chart and tables as suggested in this memo. Should I include a copy of this memo, or just refer it.?
I-129 will be filled along I-539. Earlier extensions was pain free-3 times in border-one time by mail.
Anyone with experience with this procedure?Or any suggestions?

Last edited by astor; Apr 28th 2009 at 10:44 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:09 am
Austin TX

astor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Extention of L1 and H1B

bum..anybody knowledgeable about this please share..thanks
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:29 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extention of L1 and H1B

Originally Posted by astor
bum..anybody knowledgeable about this please share..thanks
I'm guessing no one has any experience to share.

Ian