EB5 - American Life

Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EB5 - American Life

Originally Posted by floridagal
We applied beginning of August and got our Approval today!!! Yippee!!!
Congratulations and good luck for the future!

Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:28 am
Banned

Solo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beachbound
Congrats on finally receiving your approval! We applied the end of September through American Life so we are now hopeful that we will soon get our approval....unless the whole program is cancelled on Tuesday!
Beachbound

My understanding is as follows. Your petition and that of many others including myself... would not be cancelled providing your initial petition for
I-526 is submitted prior to the Sunset - (September 30th 2008) and that you have received notice of receipt I-797C, notice of action document.

I think now you will find that all petitions for the 'Marriott' project will be approved, subject of course to CIS accepting the (Alien Entrepreneur).

Regards,

Solo
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

floridagal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Solo
Beachbound

My understanding is as follows. Your petition and that of many others including myself... would not be cancelled providing your initial petition for
I-526 is submitted prior to the Sunset - (September 30th 2008) and that you have received notice of receipt I-797C, notice of action document.

I think now you will find that all petitions for the 'Marriott' project will be approved, subject of course to CIS accepting the (Alien Entrepreneur).

Regards,

Solo
That makes sense. Thanks for that. Gosh, the extremes we all go through to get out of this country!! Good luck everyone!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cranston
Congratulations and good luck for the future!

Thank you!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Beachbound is an unknown quantity at this point

We just got our I-526 approval yesterday! We are from Canada so I assume we will be another 9 months or more until our interview?
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Beachbound
We just got our I-526 approval yesterday! We are from Canada so I assume we will be another 9 months or more until our interview?
Congratulations!!!isn't it the best feeling ever?! I am hoping it will be nearer 6 months than 9! Good luck xx
Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Solo
Beachbound

Regards,

Solo
Hi:

On September 27, 2008, Congress decided to delay sunset to March 6, 2009 and the president is expected to agree.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

EB5apply is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by floridagal
We applied beginning of August and got our Approval today!!! Yippee!!!
Congratulations.
We are only starting the process having visited Amlife in August.

What have your legal costs been to date and what do you expect them to be once complete (after removal of restrictions)?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 10:13 pm
Banned

Solo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

On September 27, 2008, Congress decided to delay sunset to March 6, 2009 and the president is expected to agree.
Hi: Thank you for the additional information concerning the Sunset delay until March 6 2009. This will benefit the likes of new members... (EB5apply).

Solo
Old Oct 20th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Havnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond reputeHavnfun has a reputation beyond repute

We finally received notice that our I-526 has been approved!! Now we are not sure if we can adjust status here in the States (we are now here on a L1 visa) or if we have to do the Consulate interview route in Montreal.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Beachbound is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! That's great news!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Havnfun
We finally received notice that our I-526 has been approved!!

congratulations
Old Oct 25th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

JohnPaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Havnfun
We finally received notice that our I-526 has been approved!! Now we are not sure if we can adjust status here in the States (we are now here on a L1 visa) or if we have to do the Consulate interview route in Montreal.
Hello Havefun,
Congratulations!
I remember reading from your previous post that you'd go through the Adjustment Of Status route. What makes you feel consular process might be a better choice? Is there going to be any delays in I485 filing?
Anyways, good luck with whichever route you choose.
JohnPaul
Old Oct 25th 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnPaul
What makes you feel consular process might be a better choice?
They are not trying to decide which route is better. They are trying to determine whether they are now obligated to follow one route or the other.

Ian
Old Nov 24th 2008, 12:15 am
JFK
Just Joined

JFK is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have concerns about how the credit crunch will effect direct/ indirect job creation as required by the EB5 visa? If you look on the AM life site they have an article about how the credit crunch will effect commerical real estate. The article suggest that 2009 will be flat year for rents, 2010 will be worse. So even though you have passed the approval stage will conditions for removal be denied?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.