E2 INTERVIEW

Old Oct 10th 2011, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

keys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E2 INTERVIEW

Hi Everyone,

It's indeed a pleasure to join this fantastic forum.

Myself and husband are both british and are planning to move over to the US and we have gone the path of E2 visa application, which we filed our selves through the embassy in london. We have an interview next few days and we are really hoping that we can get some insights into the kind of standard questions to expect in order to prepare ourselves as we have never been to one before.

I have tried looking through the different BE site forums with out luck. We will appreciate any tip and interview infos we can get from those informed and have been through that path before. We filed through a new company we started ourselves in the US as a branch of the one already in the UK.

Many thanks in advance,
Rosekeys
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E2 INTERVIEW

Two big issues are usually the competency of the Business Plan and sufficiency of the investment.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 3:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

an E-2 site

http://www.thefloridaforums.com/forum/
Old Oct 11th 2011, 3:40 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

There are many issues involved -- and they can be quite fact dependent.

You have already been given two of the myriad issues involved.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:47 am
Just Joined

keys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

many thanks for your insights, well appreciated.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really nice

Originally Posted by keys
We filed through a new company we started ourselves in the US as a branch of the one already in the UK.
Why E2? Did you not consider L1?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 2:18 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack97
Why E2? Did you not consider L1?
I have no idea what OP's considered. That said, I can envision several reasons why and E-2 would be just as fine.

There is a commonly held, but erroneous perception that an L-1 is absolutely needed in order to file an immigrant visa petition under the EB-1 classification. When I was in practice, there were several instances where I helped clients adjust under the EB-1 [or prior equivalent] to immigrant status.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

411 is an unknown quantity at this point

How did the interview go?

Originally Posted by keys
Hi Everyone,

It's indeed a pleasure to join this fantastic forum.

Myself and husband are both british and are planning to move over to the US and we have gone the path of E2 visa application, which we filed our selves through the embassy in london. We have an interview next few days and we are really hoping that we can get some insights into the kind of standard questions to expect in order to prepare ourselves as we have never been to one before.

I have tried looking through the different BE site forums with out luck. We will appreciate any tip and interview infos we can get from those informed and have been through that path before. We filed through a new company we started ourselves in the US as a branch of the one already in the UK.

Many thanks in advance,
Rosekeys