E-2 help needed

Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

figgy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-2 help needed

We recently had our E2 visa renewed. We are a 50:50 partnership but my husband did not attend the interview as he stayed behind to look after the business. I was given a letter stating that the visa had been renewed for five years and the interviewing officer said he would make a notation on the file regarding my husband.

He is now going back to renew his visa. During the phone in for an appointment he was given an e-mail address to contact the E visa dept.

The reply we got from the E2 visa dept was..........

If you are an investor seeking to attend an interview to renew your E visa you must follow the guidelines on our website and submit an application with all the necessary information which is then reviewed by the E officer and pending the outcome an invitation for an interview follows.

We went to the website and the only form we can see that we need to fill in is DS 156E ( part 3 ). Can this be sent electronically, or do we have to print a hard copy and send it?

OR........... heaven forbid do we need to complete a whole new application?

We have attended interviews seperately in the past with no problem.

Thanks in advance for any help and clarification.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:39 am
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-2 help needed

I doubt it can be sent electronically if it requires an original signature.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-2 help needed

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new...atytrader.html

Perhaps would have been a good time to have one on the visa
and the other an accompanying spouse visa