Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Different question about B2 [real urgent]

Different question about B2 [real urgent]

Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

mertcan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Different question about B2 [real urgent]

Hello,
In the interview for b2 visa officer asked where will i go and i said my uncle's house in NY and i get 10 year Multiple netry visa.But now i gave up going to him and instead i want to go to my aunt's house in LA. I am worried about that will there be any problem at POE like "you said in the interview that you would go to your uncle's why are you coming for different purpose?"

Will there be any problem at POE i have multiple 10 year and never visited before.
PLEASE HELP!
Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Different question about B2 [real urgent]

Originally Posted by mertcan
Hello,
In the interview for b2 visa officer asked where will i go and i said my uncle's house in NY and i get 10 year Multiple netry visa.But now i gave up going to him and instead i want to go to my aunt's house in LA. I am worried about that will there be any problem at POE like "you said in the interview that you would go to your uncle's why are you coming for different purpose?"

Will there be any problem at POE i have multiple 10 year and never visited before.
PLEASE HELP!
You probably won't have any problem.

Rene
Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

mertcan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
You probably won't have any problem.

Rene
is it possible for POE to know what i told the officer in the interview or the officer asks just for himself?
Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:40 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mertcan
is it possible for POE to know what i told the officer in the interview or the officer asks just for himself?
Yes, but you have the right to change your mind about who you're visiting in the USA.

Rene