Dates on

Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

mrevie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dates on

On the USCIS website, they give dates for each of the processing centres as to how long they take to complete each type of visa. For example, on the 15th June, they had completed an H3 visa submitted on 27th March.

My question is if on the 15th July when they update these dates, if the date for processing an H3 visa is after the date on which my application was submitted, does this mean they have reached my application, and for whatever reason, have yet to process it? If so, what would be typical reasons for this occuring? I know the second part would be pure speculation, but I would be just interested in the possible reasons.

I'm not sure i've explained that properly but thank you for anyone who takes time out to read or answer.

Matthew
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:46 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dates on

Originally Posted by mrevie
On the USCIS website, they give dates for each of the processing centres as to how long they take to complete each type of visa. For example, on the 15th June, they had completed an H3 visa submitted on 27th March.

My question is if on the 15th July when they update these dates, if the date for processing an H3 visa is after the date on which my application was submitted, does this mean they have reached my application, and for whatever reason, have yet to process it? If so, what would be typical reasons for this occuring? I know the second part would be pure speculation, but I would be just interested in the possible reasons.

I'm not sure i've explained that properly but thank you for anyone who takes time out to read or answer.

Matthew
They actually post no such thing on the USCIS website.

But if you mean the petition processing dates that are posted, they are posted once per month, they reflect the date of the case they are 'currently' processing (whenever their cutoff date for posting is, plus the time it takes them to get it posted) --OR-- the date of their progress goal (usually 6 months).
These dates also do not correspond to what cases they are actually working on currently.

When the posted processing date is 30 days older than the receipt date on your notice letter, you can call the 1-800# and officially complain.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:50 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dates on

Originally Posted by meauxna
They actually post no such thing on the USCIS website.
Wrong dept!

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wa...ndon&x=49&y=20