CSC and I-130's and Delay

Old Aug 18th 2001, 1:41 am
Larry Nicholas

CSC received my I-130 on June 19. They are processing I-130 dates as of June 27. I
have not even received my first NOA. So I spoke with my congresswoman's office today
and she will file an inquiry into my application. I asked her how long it would take
to receive a reply to her inquiry...she stated about 6 weeks. I told her, that I
thought she could just make a telephone call to CSC and have them look around for my
application package. But she said no. There is a definite procedure for her to follow
when communicating with CSC.

Needless to say, I was a little disappointed in hearing this. I just thought I would
pass this information along to anyone else who has not heard from CSC.

Old Aug 18th 2001, 4:36 am
Vicki

You need a new congresswoman. Mine (John Shadegg) found out what the bottleneck was
for me within THREE DAYS of getting my letter. My hotshot Senator (McCain) was as
worthless as a hind teat on a boar pig. His office repeated the information on my
first NOA.

Larry Nicholas wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >