CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

Now I'm usually very good and pay my bills the day I get them ..

Somehow I missed the credit card bill which is due monday
so I called them to see what to do ..
First call.. I got landed with a survey.. done that.. click they are gone

Second call.. eventually after 24 press 1 3 5 7 etc got a live person
seemed to only speak russian ...

Third call..press the usual 24 buttons got a nice girl ..asked her if
I could pay another way ..yes she says you can pay online or thru the phone using my bank account .. Ok I say.. I will pay via the phone now ...
the usual.. I will tranfer you ..line goes dead

Fourth call...this time only 18 buttons find where to pay via phone
hang on its $9.95 to use this.... Sod off ... hang up on them

Check the internet ..find it.. pay via you bank account online free
just join up .....easy..fill in details ...sorry we cannot find you account
message come up ... bastards

back to the fifth call ..go thru the usual...another nice girl very helpful
I will switch you thru to Internet services..number ring.. and answers
you have connected to an unused Chase number..

Sixth call...eventually get another live person .. tell her my tale of woe ...
no problem she says ..let me check .. comes back and says this will get you a person in internet services ...
it rings ..picked up straight away by Ramersh ... explain my problem...
no problem he says soon sort that ..give him user name ..instructs me to a specific page ..enter my password ..

click ... DONE ...

Bill now paid ..

See how easy it is ..when you have 2 hours to spare ...
And thank you Ramersh ....
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:50 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

Originally Posted by Ray

I could pay another way ..yes she says you can pay online or thru the phone using my bank account .. Ok I say.. I will pay via the phone now ...

no problem she says ..let me check .. comes back and says this will get you a person in internet services ...
no problem he says soon sort that ..give him user name ..instructs me to a specific page ..enter my password ..

click ... DONE ...

Bill now paid ..

Don't bullshit us, you spoke to a real person at a credit card company? Yeah of course you did and they're very nice people too
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

ahh... the joys of outsourcing and cheap hires.... gotta love it.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:20 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

I have only ever called Chase on a couple of occassions but have always got a real live person almost immediately, and they were American - perhaps that's because they offered me a business credit card with a very high limit and great cash back so I took it (always seems strange when they ask what the business name on the account is and I have to say there isn't one).
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Ray, when I started reading your tale of woe, I knew the magic word would appear. I was waiting to see it, and there is was... CHASE!

The "pay direct from bank account" option used to be free, but I found out about the 10.00 charge the hard way. My problem with them is that I registered for online access years ago, but didn't log in frequently enough for them so they changed my login to "inactive". I've tried four or five times to get them to reactivate the login, but I always get "the dog ate my homework"-class excuses. And each of these "times" of which I speak involved several transfers to different departments, misunderstandings, disconnections, sincere promises, transparent lies...

And I've tried to create a new login with a new username and password, but their system won't let me, since there's already a username associated with the card number.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:28 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Ray, when I started reading your tale of woe, I knew the magic word would appear. I was waiting to see it, and there is was... CHASE!

The "pay direct from bank account" option used to be free, but I found out about the 10.00 charge the hard way. My problem with them is that I registered for online access years ago, but didn't log in frequently enough for them so they changed my login to "inactive". I've tried four or five times to get them to reactivate the login, but I always get "the dog ate my homework"-class excuses. And each of these "times" of which I speak involved several transfers to different departments, misunderstandings, disconnections, sincere promises, transparent lies...

And I've tried to create a new login with a new username and password, but their system won't let me, since there's already a username associated with the card number.
Apparently they only charge if you do it via the phone
But do contact internet services ..as I said the guy was terrific ...
I had the same problem ..it just wouldn't accept my details

For others
http://cardsonline.chase.com/cgi-bin...ineaccess.com/

get hold of this man
Carter Franke
Chief Marketing Officer
Chase Card Services
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:33 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Apparently they only charge if you do it via the phone
But do contact internet services ..as I said the guy was terrific ...
I had the same problem ..it just wouldn't accept my details

For others
http://cardsonline.chase.com/cgi-bin...ineaccess.com/

get hold of this man
Carter Franke
Chief Marketing Officer
Chase Card Services
Same thing happened to me but I got the computer guy fairly quickly....I think there was a number on the internet site. Now I log in every month and pay....they send emails when you have a new statement.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give it a shot. They must have upgraded their internet services dept. in the past year. I did get connected to them a couple of times in the past, but got nothing but hot air.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:58 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

click ... DONE ...

Bill now paid ..

Remember, when you get through to Sergei, its "Zdrazdvetyah, Menia Zovut Ray"
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:15 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I use my bank's online bill pay services. Like Ray I realized on a weekend the bill for my credit card WITH THE BANK I HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH was due on Monday. However since it is SUPPOSED to be an instantaneous transaction I thought no problem, pay the bill on Monday. So Monday I log in and pay the cc bill. Bank debits my account instantly, so done, right? Wrong. I log into bank the next day and the card now has a HIGHER BALANCE. They had slapped a late charge onto the bill. Fuming, I call them and ask what is the problem. They said the payment was not posted until Tuesday. I point out that the bank had debited my account immediately and it was not MY problem that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. The gal I dealt with was a real snot. They waived the late charge, credited the payment and I will not be using their credit card again.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:58 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Chase are crap - I had a Toys R us card that was declined when I tried to use it in Toys r us to take advantage of a coupon. I called then up there and then to see why it had been cancelled not because I hadn't paid it, not because I was over my limit, not because it had been reported stolen. No, they had cancelled it cos I hadn't used it enough in the preceding 9 months so they assumed it had been lost....hence it being declined. They claimed to have sent me a new one, which had never arrived, so I asked them to cancel it and send a new one. Claimed they couldn't do it unless I told them the security numberon the back...of the card I never received....:curse:
ended up cancelling the whole account in disgust and as a final parting shot they "hoped they'd been able to help and would I like to apply for a new card"...
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:12 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Don't bullshit us, you spoke to a real person at a credit card company? Yeah of course you did and they're very nice people too

Actually I did the other day when I returned from vacation. Got one (an American) on the first try and fixed the issue inside of 5 minutes.

It was an FIA card. BTW I would not deal with Chase under any circumstance or the Bank of America.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

We have Chase and I pay their bill online through cardmemberservices......no problem. However, Capital One is a whole other kettle of fish......
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:35 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I use my bank's online bill pay services. Like Ray I realized on a weekend the bill for my credit card WITH THE BANK I HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH was due on Monday. However since it is SUPPOSED to be an instantaneous transaction I thought no problem, pay the bill on Monday. So Monday I log in and pay the cc bill. Bank debits my account instantly, so done, right? Wrong. I log into bank the next day and the card now has a HIGHER BALANCE. They had slapped a late charge onto the bill. Fuming, I call them and ask what is the problem. They said the payment was not posted until Tuesday. I point out that the bank had debited my account immediately and it was not MY problem that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. The gal I dealt with was a real snot. They waived the late charge, credited the payment and I will not be using their credit card again.
If you used the "Pay a Bil" option then it will be in the Credit Card account the following day.

However, if you use the "Transfer funds between accounts" option it will be performed the same day providing it isn't already late at night.

That's how it works with Bank of America anyway.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:16 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I used MBNA bill paying online to pay nearly all my bills for years no problem...BOA give me a bad time for a while after taking over MBNA...but they seem to have the hang of it now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.