Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Could we get an RFE for i-693 for these?

Could we get an RFE for i-693 for these?

Old Oct 29th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

american dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really nice
Default Could we get an RFE for i-693 for these?

So I got my medical complete yesterday... And now have the sealed i-693 to send in.

I am however worried about a couple of things:

One of the nurses at the doctors said that since my vaccination history is in my maiden name, the USCIS may ask me to redo my immunizations in my new name. I explained to her that my i-485 would explain the name change. Though the civil surgeon transcribed the immunizations onto the i-693 included a copy of my vaccination history after it. Has anyone been asked to redo their vacinnations in their married name?

Also it ahd been a crazy long day of driving back and forth getting everything done. When i finally got to sign the i-693 i signed in my maiden name by accident. We realized my mistake but noone at the practice knew what to do apparently noone had been that dumb before. In the end they had me cross through my maiden name signature, initial the crossing then sign next to it in my married name. I have checked the instructions and it doesn't say you can't have crossings, but am second guessing it anyway.

Thoughts? Thanks...
Old Oct 29th 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

american dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really nice
Default Re: Could we get an RFE for i-693 for these?

Btw the i-693 is in a sealed envelope with the surgeons initials and sealed with tape etc... Just in case any of yous wondered...
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by american dream
So I got my medical complete yesterday... And now have the sealed i-693 to send in.

I am however worried about a couple of things:

One of the nurses at the doctors said that since my vaccination history is in my maiden name, the USCIS may ask me to redo my immunizations in my new name. I explained to her that my i-485 would explain the name change. Though the civil surgeon transcribed the immunizations onto the i-693 included a copy of my vaccination history after it. Has anyone been asked to redo their vacinnations in their married name?

Also it ahd been a crazy long day of driving back and forth getting everything done. When i finally got to sign the i-693 i signed in my maiden name by accident. We realized my mistake but noone at the practice knew what to do apparently noone had been that dumb before. In the end they had me cross through my maiden name signature, initial the crossing then sign next to it in my married name. I have checked the instructions and it doesn't say you can't have crossings, but am second guessing it anyway.

Thoughts? Thanks...
Hi:

Relax, will you? Please? I have no intention of being rude -- but you continue to make mountains out of molehills.

I will admit that CIS is often crazy -- but not in the ways you are worried about.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Folinskaya,

That is exactly what my husband said - lol!
I guess I have my answer!
Thanks i'll quit with the second guessing from now on!
Thank you for your reassurance...