convicted felon

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:15 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: convicted felon

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Here you'll see that he presented the same question he's posted here, and that he got the exact same answers as we're giving him now. This was back in April.
The fun bit about this post was where he writes, "I have been trying, in vein, to find out what the exclusionary rules are for denying a travel visa." If he's been trying "in vein", I guess someone really got under his skin!

Ian
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:35 am
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
The fun bit about this post was where he writes, "I have been trying, in vein, to find out what the exclusionary rules are for denying a travel visa." If he's been trying "in vein", I guess someone really got under his skin!

Ian
His problem is that he wants a detailed answer to his vague question.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Karma for you, Ray!
Rene
Well !!! where is it then...

I wonder if his gun is as big as mine ...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Well !!! where is it then...
hehehe...it was public karma this time, I had to spread it around a bit first...I owe you

Rene
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

sea_dave is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lee B.
Can a convicted felon from the U.S. get a visa?

If you are still on parole or "on paper" as they refer to it, you may not be able to get a visa. If you are off of parole or probationl, you can get a visa.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sea_dave
If you are still on parole or "on paper" as they refer to it, you may not be able to get a visa. If you are off of parole or probationl, you can get a visa.
Whether the US allows you to leave is one thing, another, as has been repeatedly stated, is whether the country you intend visiting will let you in.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

DING DING DING DING DING

You have been had my dear posters.

Before responding to a post from a newbie, ask to yourself, did I flush the toilet?

Originally Posted by sea_dave
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:55 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Karma for you, Ray!

Rene
Ditto!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:56 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
why don't you just marry her?
Ditto to you too! Thanks for my morning "tea snort over the keyboard"!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:00 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian
Snort
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:35 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Lee,

Many posters answered the question that you asked. The problem, I suspect, is that you didn't write what you were thinking and failed to ask the question that you want answered.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Lee B.
what difference does it make. I am enjoying all the banter but you are all over looking one point; none of you have answered the damn question! ....
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:52 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Lee,

Many posters answered the question that you asked. The problem, I suspect, is that you didn't write what you were thinking and failed to ask the question that you want answered.

Regards, JEff
Of course, now that he knows the answer is 42, he can find out what the question actually was!