Citizenship and moving

Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

notkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nice
Default Re: Citizenship and moving

Alina,

Wow....finally an I-751 interview just when you are about to file for N-400. Sometimes I wonder if Immigration can read our mind or are they keeping a tab on us? Surprising isn't it?

Not that I mean to confuse or scare you more, but just wanted to discuss....So can you file N-400 now, given that you have an I-751 interview coming up? I know that you nobody is going to stop you from doing it, they will accept the petition, schedule you for the bio for N400 etc..(that is their by default procedure).

But say you go for the I-751 interview and they keep the decision pending like what they have done for me and LL. What happens then? Can you still file the N-400 after that? Or do you plan on filing it b4 the I751 interview? Either which ways how will it help?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Alina:

The USCIS St. Nicholas stuffed your stocking early with an invitation for an interview.

I would take a counselor of good repute renowned in your local office for the interview.

Your file was mostly pending at the Fraud Investigations Unit of the ICE. In retrospect, my counselor gave me a 2 to 3 year time line for my waiver after reading my removal letter.

If there is no decision after the interview, the IO assigned to your N400 at your new location will call for your pending 751.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

alina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nice

Originally Posted by notkim
Alina,

Wow....finally an I-751 interview just when you are about to file for N-400. Sometimes I wonder if Immigration can read our mind or are they keeping a tab on us? Surprising isn't it?

Not that I mean to confuse or scare you more, but just wanted to discuss....So can you file N-400 now, given that you have an I-751 interview coming up? I know that you nobody is going to stop you from doing it, they will accept the petition, schedule you for the bio for N400 etc..(that is their by default procedure).

But say you go for the I-751 interview and they keep the decision pending like what they have done for me and LL. What happens then? Can you still file the N-400 after that? Or do you plan on filing it b4 the I751 interview? Either which ways how will it help?
Exactly, I pretty much expect no decision like in your guys cases after the interview, that's why I 'm filling n400, may be tomorrow I'll send it in.
The worst scenario - they deny i-751 and then I loose money for n400. I just really wonder how can they deny it . They already tried to remove me from the country and IJ terminated the proceedings back then. It will not make sence for me. The only reason they can deny it - I do not have enough proof for my ex marriage or they found new evidence that I committed a fraud, but then what about the IJ previous decision? Also I do have enough evidence and there can not be the evidence of fraud becides my ex husband stories. So I really
Also I wonder how it's going to go with my child that is from one side stuck with me on my i-751 and from the other side by the action of law already became us citizen.
So anyway, one way or another it will come to some kind of end.
Have you heard anything about your case?
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

notkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nice

Originally Posted by alina97
So anyway, one way or another it will come to some kind of end. Have you heard anything about your case?
Alina,

No i have not heard anything yet after the interview in July'09. When I had ctcd them in Nov'09, they send me a letter dated 11/17 or 11/18 saying that I will get a adecision within 90 days from the date of the letter. So lets see if something happens by mid Feb'10.

About you filing N400 b4 the I-751 interview, what if they hold your N400 saying that they are waiting for the I-751 interview outcome? I hope that they don't do that, bec the I751 decision maybe just remain pending God knows till when. Like a catch 22.

All the best.