Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Can check DV 2010 selection online ?!

Can check DV 2010 selection online ?!

Old May 2nd 2009, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

BenGrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can check DV 2010 selection online ?!

I just read in the link below (Page 1, Para 5) that you can check the status of your DV submission online starting this year, if you have your confirmation number !!

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/T102...ulletin(3).pdf

It doesn't say the link of the website where you can check it though, nor does it say when you can start checking it. Does anyone know anything about this ?
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:07 am
Just Joined

amykate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can check DV 2010 selection online ?!

Originally Posted by BenGrant
I just read in the link below (Page 1, Para 5) that you can check the status of your DV submission online starting this year, if you have your confirmation number !!

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/T102...ulletin(3).pdf

It doesn't say the link of the website where you can check it though, nor does it say when you can start checking it. Does anyone know anything about this ?
I think you can check it from July 1st.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can check DV 2010 selection online ?!

For the first time, entrants for the United States Diversity Visa 2010 Lottery will be able to check the status of their entry online starting July 1, 2009 and find out whether their entries were selected or not selected in the lottery. Successful Diversity Visa Lottery entrants will continue to receive notification letters by mail.