Can anyone advise

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

jg1066uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone advise

My wife and i have own a house in florida we have been comming to the US for the last 20 years , we have a bank account , telephone , pay home owners tax, we both have Bank credit cards and building credit , driving licence and have our our car.

We have US non imagrant visa,s alowing us to stay for 6months in any one year as we now prefer to live in the us how can we become permanate residents , we would even like to become US citizens.

We can surport ourselves but would like to work if possable , because i am british it seems there is no easy way

is there an easy way !!!! i would hope there is

any good news or is it doom and gloom
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone advise

No easy way...but try the US immigration and Visa forum at the top of the site, you will probably find more help on there, there are lots of immigration Wiki's you can read too...Good luck
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

REALLY, READ ME: Want to Live & Work in the US?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:34 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jg1066uk
My wife and i have own a house in florida we have been comming to the US for the last 20 years , we have a bank account , telephone , pay home owners tax, we both have Bank credit cards and building credit , driving licence and have our our car.

We have US non imagrant visa,s alowing us to stay for 6months in any one year as we now prefer to live in the us how can we become permanate residents , we would even like to become US citizens.

We can surport ourselves but would like to work if possable , because i am british it seems there is no easy way

is there an easy way !!!! i would hope there is

any good news or is it doom and gloom
forget it ..you cant ...you have the best of both worlds now ...keep it that way
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jg1066uk
... as we now prefer to live in the us how can we become permanate residents , we would even like to become US citizens.
You can not become a USC without first being a US Permanent Resident... and I don't think you have an avenue available to you to become a PR without a substantial monetary investment.

... because i am british it seems there is no easy way
Nothing to do with your being British. It's equally difficult for everyone.

Ian
Old Nov 4th 2009, 2:58 pm
A I
not even a fake TV lawyer

A I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud of

Don't mean to be stinghy with this follow up question on behalf of the OP, but, is there any chance of salvaging the old case fee in any way ?

(My guess is no since the application was abandoned, but since the app fee is substantial, I thought I'd ask)
Old Nov 4th 2009, 3:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A I
Don't mean to be stinghy with this follow up question on behalf of the OP, but, is there any chance of salvaging the old case fee in any way ?

(My guess is no since the application was abandoned, but since the app fee is substantial, I thought I'd ask)
WHAT ?????
Old Nov 4th 2009, 3:22 pm
A I
not even a fake TV lawyer

A I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray
WHAT ?????
Shoot, Replied to the WRONG post !!!! Sorry.. Would delete this and my prior post on this topic if I could, as they were intended for another post. apologoes again

Last edited by A I; Nov 4th 2009 at 4:54 pm.