BICS and AP Baltimore

Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:04 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Balto process is unique

Originally posted by ms_bhon
For Baltimore, you do, in fact, apply for AP in person at the Fallon Federal Bldg... but you do have to have "in hand" your reciept of your AOS application from Vermont. Be forewarned it could take at least a month to get this receipt from Vermont, but once you get it, justmarch yourself straight down to the Balmer office and get the AP- the same day.

My husband did this two summers ago when the BCIS was called the INS. I assume the process is the same.

The rest of the "stuff" of course, goes to Vermont. I recommend sending of that AOS package as soon after the wedding as possible to cut down on waiting time (for the receipt). And student or not- apply for the EAD- you never know, you may end of needing it.
The EAD also serves as a handy proof of your status IMHO whilst you are waiting for AOS.