Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Reminder about Folinskyinla -- NOT!

Reminder about Folinskyinla -- NOT!

Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reminder about Folinskyinla -- NOT!

Hi:

Every so often, I recieve a private inquiry via BritishExpats. I just received one. As a friendly reminder, I do NOT respond to private inquiries other than to say I am not responding.

Also, I have a firm policy of not accepting any business from the News Group. Business is not the reason I participate.

Good luck to you all.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:10 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Reminder about Folinskyinla -- NOT!

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Every so often, I recieve a private inquiry via BritishExpats. I just received one. As a friendly reminder, I do NOT respond to private inquiries other than to say I am not responding.

Also, I have a firm policy of not accepting any business from the News Group. Business is not the reason I participate.

Good luck to you all.
Just as a matter of curiosity.

Would you accept the referral of someone's case who did not participate in the the NG (and did not intend to) but by whom you were recommended to by someone who did participate?

Or should they just contact your office and keep their mouth shut? ..lol
Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lairdside
Just as a matter of curiosity.

Would you accept the referral of someone's case who did not participate in the the NG (and did not intend to) but by whom you were recommended to by someone who did participate?

Or should they just contact your office and keep their mouth shut? ..lol
Hi:

Call Matt Udall. He is excellent -- also when he runs into a problem -- he knows my phone number.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:24 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Hi:

Call Matt Udall. He is excellent -- also when he runs into a problem -- he knows my phone number.
Fair enough

I don't think (at least I hope, you never really know what the BCIS may have in store for you) that I personally need an immigration attorney at present and I do know a few.

However I shall definitely bear that in mind when asked for recommendations by people I know...
Old Jul 18th 2003, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Hi:

Good luck to you all.
Sir, you restore my faith in lawyers, a man who does not want to make money from his advantage of being in here. Larry I salute ya.