Back from USA

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Lisbeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back from USA

Seems most people here are in Canada. What about USA - anyone here moved back from US and any advice from someone who is about to do it - been away 9 years although made frequent trips back. Its not that I dont like it here - just need a change and need to be closer to my family and roots.
Old Jun 27th 2003, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

skenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant futureskenned7 has a brilliant future
Smile I miss home

Hi Lisbeth,

I am currently in Houston Texas. I have only been here two years, but I am thinking about going home. Like you I want to be closer to my roots and family.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 1:09 am
Just Joined

Lisbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot has happened since my last post - in fact Im leaving for UK next week. Finally made the decision and off I go. Quite to do what I don't yet know - wish me luck!
Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:36 am
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Lisbeth
A lot has happened since my last post - in fact Im leaving for UK next week. Finally made the decision and off I go. Quite to do what I don't yet know - wish me luck!

Good luck !!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Good luck also - what made you decide to do it now??
Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Lisbeth

er....me too! Good luck with moving back! Hopefully we'll be in the same position in a few months.