B2-Tourist visa

Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:32 am
Just Joined

aberdonian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: B2-Tourist visa

Originally Posted by Ray
Sorry to hear that ..but the history of you fellow countrywomen
would have seen to have come into play ..
Less than half of applicants are sucessfull
Oh yes, your right Ray!

I bet those who have similar status in Uk same as me are very impossible although i provide them the right documents! Even you've got loads of money in the bank..

I'd rather off to my country then and relax to the beach!

Anyways! i have a quick question..... now the plans are change, my sis will visit me here in UK. She has a green card already (US legal permanent residency) is she can freely travel here in UK without any visa??

Hope you can answer me this!

Thanks alot again.

Last edited by aberdonian; Aug 17th 2007 at 7:35 am.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:36 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdonian
Oh yes, your right Ray!

I bet those who have similar status in Uk same as me are very impossible although i provide them the right documents! Even you've got loads of money in the bank..
I'd rather off to my country then and relax to the beach!
I am a little surprised you didn't get it though ..
Never mind save up plenty for when you can ...
and shop till you drop....
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyways! i have a quick question..... now the plans are change, my sis will visit me here in UK. She has a green card already (US legal permanent residency) is she can freely travel here in UK without any visa??
Your sister is also a citizen of the Philippines, right? And she's a US permanent resident? Whether she needs a visa to visit the UK depends on whether she would have needed one if she were back in the PI. Do PI citizens need a visa to visit the UK? If so, she'll still need one.

Rene
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

aberdonian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Your sister is also a citizen of the Philippines, right? And she's a US permanent resident? Whether she needs a visa to visit the UK depends on whether she would have needed one if she were back in the PI. Do PI citizens need a visa to visit the UK? If so, she'll still need one.

Rene
She got her green card at the end of march this year. Then she went home (phil) last may.......no problem!

Yes if im still back home we need to apply tourist visa to uk for us to travel.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:05 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

She got her green card at the end of march this year. Then she went home (phil) last may.......no problem!

Yes if im still back home we need to apply tourist visa to uk for us to travel.
OK, then your sister will also need to apply for a tourist visa to visit the UK. She won't be able to visit the UK without a visa until she's a US citizen.

Rene
Old Aug 18th 2007, 4:42 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

You can use this handy page at Delta airlines to see if she needs to apply for a visa to various countries: http://tinyurl.com/dk696
Be sure to indicate that she is a resident alien in the US.

(answer for a PI citizen, PR in the US to visit the UK is: visa required)