Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Any approvals on N-400 Charlotte,NC lately?

Any approvals on N-400 Charlotte,NC lately?

Old Jan 15th 2006, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Taterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud of
Default Any approvals on N-400 Charlotte,NC lately?

Just wondering if there have been many approvals on N-400 apps in Charlotte, NC lately? Are they conguent with the processing times for Charlotte, NC? Thanks. Tater
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:51 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any approvals on N-400 Charlotte,NC lately?

Originally Posted by Taterbug
Just wondering if there have been many approvals on N-400 apps in Charlotte, NC lately? Are they conguent with the processing times for Charlotte, NC? Thanks. Tater

Believe NC Penquin just received her interview notice for the N-400. You might want to look up her timeline.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Taterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rete
Believe NC Penquin just received her interview notice for the N-400. You might want to look up her timeline.
Thanks Rete, I did know about NC Penguin getting her interview and she is the only one that I know of who has even gotten any response from them. I contacted my senator here in NC a week ago because my case exceeded the processing times by 5 months. The only thing I got from USCIS was my NOA letter. I was even wondering if they lost my application, because I have not even had my fingerprinting done yet. I hope contacting my senator will help speed things up and not *piss* them off and put my application at the bottom of the pile. *Yikes* LOL
Taterbug
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:09 pm
Banned

Katikati will become famous soon enoughKatikati will become famous soon enough

Taterbug are you white? I hear they process white people first, so you may want to wait a little because NC Penguin and you could be from different races: they will get to you at some point! Patience.

Originally Posted by Taterbug
Thanks Rete, I did know about NC Penguin getting her interview and she is the only one that I know of who has even gotten any response from them. I contacted my senator here in NC a week ago because my case exceeded the processing times by 5 months. The only thing I got from USCIS was my NOA letter. I was even wondering if they lost my application, because I have not even had my fingerprinting done yet. I hope contacting my senator will help speed things up and not *piss* them off and put my application at the bottom of the pile. *Yikes* LOL
Taterbug
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katikati
Taterbug are you white? I hear they process white people first, so you may want to wait a little because NC Penguin and you could be from different races: they will get to you at some point! Patience.
I truly don't think race has anything to do with processing applications of any kind. I am white as well.....
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you hear such racist gibberish from. I'm surprised that you posted such comment and I'm trying to be fair and not delete this message.

Rete
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:35 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of question is that? What's the source for your odd comment?

NC Penguin
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Where did you hear such racist gibberish from. I'm surprised that you posted such comment and I'm trying to be fair and not delete this message.

Rete
I am just glad she is not one of the USCIS applicaton processors that's all!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:05 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you hear such racist gibberish from.
I didn't see this as racist, so much as tongue-in-cheek!

Ian
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:11 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I didn't see this as racist, so much as tongue-in-cheek!

Ian

May I loan you a new pair of glasses, Ian? Tongue-in-cheek? Not likely.