Administrative processing

Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

sudha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Administrative processing

Looks like London Embassy has a new way of handling/tracking the Administrative processing 221g's.

I just checked the site and it says that we can look at the case status at
http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new...rocessing.html

I wish they had done this(tracking status) a little earlier as I am one of those people who atteneded before oct 1, and waiting for a response for more than a month.

Did anybody get a 221g and submitted their documents before Oct1.

Waiting is soo hard....
Old Oct 19th 2009, 3:47 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Administrative processing

Thanks for adding that link!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:15 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Thanks for adding that link!
I believe it only tracks some cases and doesn't apply to K-1 visa applications (info from within US Embassy so hopefully it is correct )

Last edited by lansbury; Oct 19th 2009 at 6:18 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

agentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to behold

Curse their arbitrary October 1st cut off date, my interview was on September 28th!! So annoying!

Thanks for the link though.

EDIT:
Cases processed prior to October 1, 2009

I regret that there is no mechanism for checking the status of a nonimmigrant visa application submitted prior to October 1, 2009. If your application has been pending more than 90 days, you may call the Operator Assisted Information Service (calls cost £1.20/min) for further information.

*cue captain Kirk voice*
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Last edited by agentred; Oct 19th 2009 at 11:43 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:44 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Ask lansbury nicely and maybe he will post the DOS number for you again.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

agentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by meauxna
Ask lansbury nicely and maybe he will post the DOS number for you again.
Oh hahah yeah I've tried that a couple times but they're always busy!

In fairness, major kudos to the London embassy for implementing this. It's not much but something is definitely better than nothing.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 6:37 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agentred
Oh hahah yeah I've tried that a couple times but they're always busy!
You must have really unlucky keep trying it shouldn't be that busy all the time.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lansbury
You must have really unlucky keep trying it shouldn't be that busy all the time.
OK I just got through to them for the first time and.... yes, I am still under AP

Oh well, another day...
Old Oct 20th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

sudha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by agentred
yes, I am still under AP

Oh well, another day...
Man that sucks... I cant tell you how often I think about this AP thing on a day to day basis.... waiting... waiting....waiting....