Address Change when N-400 Pending

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light
Question Address Change when N-400 Pending

Anyone knows how big of deal is it to change address when your N-400 is pending? My FP is done (1/18) and waiting on Interview notice. I kow there is a backlock on name check etc but no clue how bad it is now. I am still going to be in the same state just moving 40 miles or so in couple of months. I am really hoping I get interview notice by April, but not sure if there is a remote possibility for that or not.