Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

221g (Admin Processing) US Embassy in London .

221g (Admin Processing) US Embassy in London .

Old Dec 10th 2016, 3:21 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help :)... "submit passport with new itinerary"

Originally Posted by johnyjohny
Ian,

Perhaps I worded my question very badly, so I apologise.

What I was saying was:

I can write down minute-by-minute plans of my trip. But my concern is, do they want a completed paid-for flight ticket/itinerary from the airlines, so that it's kind of considered an document they can rely on for the purpose of the Visa? Or they'd simply rely on my own writing down the plans because they simply need dates to stamp the Visa.

But from your response here is helpful. .....
They want an itinerary - give them an itinerary... a detailed itinerary; a day-by-day (if not hour-by-hour) itinerary, showing where you plan to be. They don't care whether or not you buy tickets.
Old Dec 10th 2016, 10:53 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I believe what the young man is looking for is a simple answer to:

Can the itinerary be handwritten by himself

OR

Does the itinerary have to be travel agency prepared

Everyone is telling him that he needs a detailed itinerary but no one is answering the question he posed above.
Old Dec 11th 2016, 2:28 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete

OR

Everyone is telling him that he needs a detailed itinerary but no one is answering the question he posed above.
Here's a definition of itinerary. It doesn't mention travel agencies. .... Do they even still exist?
Old Dec 11th 2016, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

johnyjohny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot Rete! That was the mature response I expected when I created the thread.
Anyways, I got this covered.
Old Dec 11th 2016, 7:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rete

OR

Yup. That's how I read it.

Can he create the itinerary himself or should it be in some way authenticated by a travel agency /airline etc.

and yes. Travel agencies certainly do still exist both walk-in and online.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

johnyjohny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 221g (Admin Processing) US Embassy in London .

Thanks BEVS. At least now I know there still are people who have the ability to comprehend a basic question (apparently, some had sever challenges as shown above)

Anyways, I got this figured out and sent the Embassy already. I just wrote when I'm traveling and attached a screenshot of a summary of a flight trip. Hopefully that's all they need.

In regards to "Travel agencies still exist?".... with all due respect, all I gotta say is "LOL".

Thank you.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 221g (Admin Processing) US Embassy in London .

Originally Posted by johnyjohny
Thanks BEVS. At least now I know there still are people who have the ability to comprehend a basic question (apparently, some had sever challenges as shown above)

Anyways, I got this figured out and sent the Embassy already. I just wrote when I'm traveling and attached a screenshot of a summary of a flight trip. Hopefully that's all they need.

In regards to "Travel agencies still exist?".... with all due respect, all I gotta say is "LOL".

Thank you.
So what you're saying is that even after all this you still followed the original advice that Ian/Pulaski/others gave all along.

Geez.