Well ........

Old Sep 9th 2009, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well ........

Cant believe im writing this but we are now going back to Oz! 2 weeks a surprise visit to Perth and then off to Brissy!!! OH staying behind to wind everything up here.

Feel excited about meeting all our good friends in Perth again!! and excited as we are doing a stop over and then onto Brissy where we have good friends as well.

I have been on this forum on and off for 5 years now!! cant believe its gone all over the place. Never ever I thought we'd be doing it again. I hope God is on our side this time and makes it work!! I truly believe we deserve it right , its gotta be right this time please!!! I cant go through all the emotion I felt over the last few years, I feel I have aged so much, life really is a roller coaster!!

Good luck to you all Im gonna start weening myself off of here I need to sort myself out for my own sake and my familys.

Im gonna be starting my own grooming business up once over, so anyone in Cleveland area wants doggie done, let me know.

Cant wait to see people who have supported me through all of this, new and old!!

I've put my family through so much!!

Good luck to all returnees

Our eldest is gonna have the shock of her life Tuesday as she has no idea we are gonna surprise her!! Cant wait to see Mike and Jo off here either they have been great friends!!!

Good luck to everyone and I will do an update just need to start actually living!!

Kath
Old Sep 10th 2009, 2:41 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well ........

Good luck Kath. I hope you do make a go of it this time.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Sorry we didn't catch up over here Kath. I do sincerely hope it works out for you this time, you all deserve to have good luck this time round.
Hope you email me with your new life in Brissy, i think that is the place where we all should have gone.
Enjoy your time with Laura and hope G gets himself over to you asap.

Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...you're actually going back for another go!! Good on yer girl if that's what you want to do

Good luck to you all and I really do hope it turns into a happy story this time.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

GOOD LUCK,, I sincerely mean that, as I am hoping to post the very same thing mid-nxt year,, I want to be back in Adelaide then.

Yes life is a rollercoaster, even being bk here in the UK planning our return, hoping house will sell (fingers and toes crossed) im up & down, one minute kids want to go bk to OZ nxt they dont,, my mental health is seriously suffering!!!!

All I know is that I dont want to retire here in the UK, I dread the thought- it scares me to think its a possibility if my house doesnt sell,,so I know exactly how your feeling, just go with a positive frame of mind, & throw yourself into your new venture, Im so jealous,lol

Bluekipper
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Cant believe im writing this but we are now going back to Oz! 2 weeks a surprise visit to Perth and then off to Brissy!!! OH staying behind to wind everything up here.

Feel excited about meeting all our good friends in Perth again!! and excited as we are doing a stop over and then onto Brissy where we have good friends as well.

I have been on this forum on and off for 5 years now!! cant believe its gone all over the place. Never ever I thought we'd be doing it again. I hope God is on our side this time and makes it work!! I truly believe we deserve it right , its gotta be right this time please!!! I cant go through all the emotion I felt over the last few years, I feel I have aged so much, life really is a roller coaster!!

Good luck to you all Im gonna start weening myself off of here I need to sort myself out for my own sake and my familys.

Im gonna be starting my own grooming business up once over, so anyone in Cleveland area wants doggie done, let me know.

Cant wait to see people who have supported me through all of this, new and old!!

I've put my family through so much!!

Good luck to all returnees

Our eldest is gonna have the shock of her life Tuesday as she has no idea we are gonna surprise her!! Cant wait to see Mike and Jo off here either they have been great friends!!!

Good luck to everyone and I will do an update just need to start actually living!!

Kath
I remember your posts regarding returning to UK, now you're going back to Oz again - big decison in such a short amount of time. I hope you find happiness or better still the source of your discontent - good luck and hope it works out for you all. If you're heading to Cleveland celebrate with a meal at the Lighthouse - top place
Old Sep 11th 2009, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

I wasn't around on BE when you were first in Oz Kath but I have seen your more recent posts.

I hope Brisbane works outs for you and your family. Good luck.xx
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of luck to you!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

ping pong...ping pong.. Good luck folks. Should be easier second time around as you now know what you want
Old Sep 12th 2009, 1:59 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Give us a shout if you fancy a coffee or something stronger, we are in Cleveland
Old Sep 12th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys!!

Will give an updated once sorted out!! Fly out tomorrow afternoon

Kath
Old Sep 14th 2009, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

good-luck!!! hope it works out for you!!

After over 4 years here i finally feel settled so glad i didn't go home because we would have defo been ping pongers its just took me ages to settle but at last i feel content still miss home always will ,but i know this is the best place for us just now.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and have a new great life!
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you all the luck in the world

Hope you post on here in a few weeks time wondering why you left in the first place!!!!!

Love LibbyX