We made it!

Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:44 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We made it!

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
We need to see some pictures!

Sounds like you are living the life. I'm not jealous at all....... bloody freezing here!

I'll get some photos on later, been at the beach every night!

I went for an interview yesterday and they phoned this morning offering me the job It's not full-time at the moment but pretty sure that it will change over the year. It's 0.8 and split over two campuses so I will need to get a car. I am going to teach the 'equivalent' of A level maths, year 9 science and a little PE

Cooler
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:11 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Great news on the job front Cooler.
Well done
Old Nov 12th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Brilliant news about the job Cooler. Well done Nicky
Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:38 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Whose a clever boy then?! Lucky sod! lol
Old Nov 13th 2009, 5:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
I'll get some photos on later, been at the beach every night!

I went for an interview yesterday and they phoned this morning offering me the job It's not full-time at the moment but pretty sure that it will change over the year. It's 0.8 and split over two campuses so I will need to get a car. I am going to teach the 'equivalent' of A level maths, year 9 science and a little PE

Cooler
Good stuff matey,hope it all goes well for ya
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:17 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all.

Eases the pressure as we like many have 'lost' a fair bit in the housing market in the UK and don't mention the exchange rate!

They phoned later and I did a day's supply with a Primary class today and got a day next week so that's a start.

Instead of standing in the freezing rain with the kids at football, we're down at the local surf life saving on the beach tomorrow

Cheers,
Cooler
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:51 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all.

Eases the pressure as we like many have 'lost' a fair bit in the housing market in the UK and don't mention the exchange rate!

They phoned later and I did a day's supply with a Primary class today and got a day next week so that's a start.

Instead of standing in the freezing rain with the kids at football, we're down at the local surf life saving on the beach tomorrow

Cheers,
Cooler
Bugger off u windup merchant!
Old Nov 14th 2009, 2:51 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Bugger off u windup merchant!
All true, and happened quickly!.

Many schools here are reception to year 12 so supply (relief) so it's not uncommon for a sec teacher to get primary.

We've just been to the beach and the older two have gone back for their surf life saving lesson

Cooler
Old Nov 14th 2009, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like it's all coming together! Good work gang!
Old Nov 19th 2009, 9:24 pm
Capt Hilts

Still not uploaded some pictures, I'll have to get them of Mrs C's laptop.

As it was over 40degs yesterday, we went to the beach in the evening. As we were walking onto the beach, I saw a fin in the water and thought, great shark so no swimming!

Fortunately it was only a pair of dolphins so body boarding was on. There was a guy kite surfing, did he look cool or what.

There was a storm approaching and plenty of spark in the air so there were loads of people taking photos as the sun came down with an approaching storm. Beautiful but the lightning started 100 fires across the state.

Did a days relief (supply) this week and have to say that kids are kids wherever you go. Some teachers in the UK used to believe in the "don't smile until Chrsitmas" well same here but it's Easter as the school year starts in Jan.

I got my job (no contract yet!) with an independent school and have not bothered with the state schools. It can be very hard to gain a job in the state system in SA.

Cooler
Old Nov 20th 2009, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Cooler, sounds like you are having fun.
Stay safe in that heat
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 12:48 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Still not uploaded some pictures, I'll have to get them of Mrs C's laptop.

As it was over 40degs yesterday, we went to the beach in the evening. As we were walking onto the beach, I saw a fin in the water and thought, great shark so no swimming!

Fortunately it was only a pair of dolphins so body boarding was on. There was a guy kite surfing, did he look cool or what.

There was a storm approaching and plenty of spark in the air so there were loads of people taking photos as the sun came down with an approaching storm. Beautiful but the lightning started 100 fires across the state.

Did a days relief (supply) this week and have to say that kids are kids wherever you go. Some teachers in the UK used to believe in the "don't smile until Chrsitmas" well same here but it's Easter as the school year starts in Jan.

I got my job (no contract yet!) with an independent school and have not bothered with the state schools. It can be very hard to gain a job in the state system in SA.

Cooler
Remember your slip, slap, slop and enjoy mate!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 2:13 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by kporte
Remember your slip, slap, slop and enjoy mate!
Yes, a must out here. The toddler looks like she has not seen any sun as she has a bodysuit for the beach and a hat on.

Cheers,
Cooler
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Cooler

Good news on the job front and it sounds like you are having a ball. Hope I manage to get some work as quickly as you did when we get out in July Nicky
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 4:52 am
Just Joined

loyal alert is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.